My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Not Impressed

(14 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

retsbewyor

VERY IMPRESSED with Richer Sounds, phoned them on Friday, made them aware that I had a problem, they said that they would replace the unit and that I would receive it on Monday.....it arrived on Saturday, just excellent service from them. The current box seems to be MUCH better, many thanks for the replies and if they monitor the forums.....many thanks to Richer Sounds

| Mon 28 Jun 2021 14:53:32 #11 |
  2. Paul Bton

Paul Bton

special member

retsbewyor - 7 mins ago  » 
    VERY IMPRESSED with Richer Sounds, phoned them on Friday, made them aware that I had a problem, they said that they would replace the unit and that I would receive it on Monday.....it arrived on Saturday, just excellent service from them. The current box seems to be MUCH better, many thanks for the replies and if they monitor the forums.....many thanks to Richer Sounds

Great result. It’s always a good idea to buy from a physical shop like Richersounds in case you have to return an item. Hope your second Aura runs much better. Was the previous Aura a display item or previous returned item? Or brand new?

On a previous point: A few people have commented that it’s better to return to the Home Screen of any app then go to live TV to avoid the black screen/ no picture issue in case it happens again. But hopefully not.

| Mon 28 Jun 2021 15:09:11 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

retsbewyor

I bought the Aura as brand new, no mention of anything else, one thing I did notice though, there was NO security tape to seal the box, just thought it strange not to seal the contents, leads, unit etc.

| Mon 28 Jun 2021 15:14:48 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Wheelmon

retsbewyor - 5 hours ago  » 
    I bought the Aura as brand new, no mention of anything else, one thing I did notice though, there was NO security tape to seal the box, just thought it strange not to seal the contents, leads, unit etc.

I've still got the original box - no sign of there having been any security/sealing tape. I have a recollection of noticing that at the time.

| Mon 28 Jun 2021 20:55:32 #14 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.