My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

On Demand currently not available

(35 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jule

Glad to see some of us are getting on demand back. Unfortunately it’s not working for me yet. It just says on demand is loading, It has been loading for three days. Tried all of the above info and no luck so far?

| Wed 16 Oct 2024 9:38:48 #31 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jule

Hi, I’m still waiting for it to load? Can anybody help. Have tried multiple times, turning off and unplugging to no avail.

| Fri 18 Oct 2024 6:27:38 #32 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

woodbutcher

I've just checked, and mine is still working. I can only suggest a reset to factory defaults, this has worked for me when I added a second satellite feed which the box couldn't see. You'll lose any scheduled recording and favorites sadly, existing recordings will be fine.

| Fri 18 Oct 2024 7:48:47 #33 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

kinsham

Check your router lan page for a list of connected devices, you should see your box.
    Ping the box IP.
    If all that is OK, reset to factory default. You'll be asked for a PIN. 0000 by default unless you set some thing else. There is a way to reset it with some button combos on the remote. I forget those now but could look it up.
    Reset will wipe out your catch up credentials so you'll have to re-register

| Fri 18 Oct 2024 8:06:57 #34 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jule

Hooray! Thanks guys for your information, all is well now. Absolutely brilliant.

| Fri 18 Oct 2024 15:17:48 #35 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.