My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

PVR-9150T failing to record.

(4 posts)
  1. ChristopherJW

ChristopherJW

PVR-9150T Scheduled recording progammes don't record and Record Now button does not work. Failing to record despite: 74.5 GB 46.6% Free hard drive and only 8.0 GB Recorded; 35 programmes. Recording schedule 10 programmes. If I delete some recorded programmes then the Record Now button and scheduled programmes work. Searched webpages and found refs to HumaxRW etc & downloads.
    Do I need to use HumaxHR etc?
    If 'Yes' where do I find instructions as to how to install/use these programmes please?
    I run Win 7 on a laptop.
    If 'No' what else can I do to record more programmes?

| Thu 6 Apr 2017 11:42:43 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

ChristopherJW - 40 minutes ago  » 
    If I delete some recorded programmes then the Record Now button and scheduled programmes work. Searched webpages and found refs to HumaxRW etc & downloads.
    Do I need to use HumaxHR etc?
    If 'Yes' where do I find instructions as to how to install/use these programmes please?
    I run Win 7 on a laptop.
    If 'No' what else can I do to record more programmes?

The most likely problem is that your file system is becoming corrupted. You need to do something about it as it will steadily get worse and you will eventually lose all your recordings. The only solution is to format the hard drive from the HDD Control menu item in the Record menu. This will of course delete all your stored recordings. Your options are to watch them first or to use humaxrw to download them before formatting. You can then either play the recordings from a PC or you may be able to put them back on the newly formatted disk. There are lots of threads in the 9150 section of the Forum on using humaxrw. Perhaps start with this one https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/restoring-recordings-and-list-to-humax-pvr-9200t

| Thu 6 Apr 2017 12:30:09 #2 |
  3. ChristopherJW

ChristopherJW

Martin,

Many thanks for your speedy and helpful reply.

Perhaps start with this one https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/restoring-recordings-and-list-to-humax-pvr-9200t

Having read through this very clear and helpful guide I might try and persuade others it is not worth saving the 10 programmes we have now only got recorded! Then just reformat.

| Thu 6 Apr 2017 15:20:10 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

ChristopherJW - 46 minutes ago  » 
    Having read through this very clear and helpful guide I might try and persuade others it is not worth saving the 10 programmes we have now only got recorded! Then just reformat.

Sounds like a plan to me.

| Thu 6 Apr 2017 16:06:58 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.