My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

PVR recommendations with Scart and HDMI inputs

(13 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Chorlton

A1944

Thank you for your reply.

My Nikkai video sender uses exactly this product that you suggested:

https://blusas.co.uk/mho.php?loc=https://www.amazon.co.uk/SCART-RCA-Phono-Cable-metre/dp/B00ULGUNAA/ref=sr_1_7?crid=Q4DIFTTZODQI&tag=blusas008-21&dchild=1&keywords=rca+to+scart+cable&qid=1602923464&sprefix=rca+to+sca%2Caps%2C252&sr=8-7

However, the three cables (red, yellow and white) need to go into the video sender and the scart goes into the PVR so I still need some sort of scart converter which would enable it to go into my PVR hence why I’m looking at the scart/HDMI adaptor.

Regarding PVRs I’m thinking of the Manhattan T3-R which appears to only have the one HDMI socket at the back hence the need for the HDMI splitter too.

Thank you again for your help it is appreciated as I am by no means an expert regarding all this.

| Sat 17 Oct 2020 13:36:32 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

Oh well then, if the sender need RCA then what you need is a double ended 3 way RCA cable to connect to something like the FVP5000T, but not for the T3-R.

| Sat 17 Oct 2020 14:11:43 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Chorlton

Regarding watching television on my two portable TVs I was wondering whether buying two Amazon firesticks and two scart/HDMI adaptors may be a better option rather than having all the various adaptors etc connected to my main television and PVR?

I have read some mixed reviews re the scart/HDMI adaptor and was unsure what the quality of the picture would be like on the portable televisions using the Amazon firestick and scart/HDMI adaptor option?

Grateful to hear what you would recommend.

Thank you

| Sun 18 Oct 2020 15:47:59 #13 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.