My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Questions/Queries

(62 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Levi - 1 hour ago  » 

grahamlthompson - 3 months ago  » 
    Anyone know if the epg can be made to display only your favourite channels ?

Well I know how it is done but do we really have to do all that every time we enter the guide ?

After 3 months don't you think we all know. The thread you quoted from was before anyone had a box. Barry kindly offered to try and get answers direct from Humax.

Still not sure what your problem is, when you press down the guide scrolls a page down but the current item remains selected. As already posted you can move any channel to the top of the page by tapping in its channel number. I do agree being able to make favourites sticky would be a good idea.

The guide (including catch up) is cached, with the box off disconnect the lnb cables and boot. You still have a epg.

| Sat 15 Dec 2012 12:35:10 #62 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Levi

So favourites are hardly worth getting excited about, unless you've got a Harmony to do most of the button presses for you.
    I've just programmed mine for favourites and a few other things, like getting 101 at the top of the EPG and 126 so I can easily record 4 HD. 

| Sat 15 Dec 2012 15:16:30 #63 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.