My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Record ITV SD does not offer ITV HD

(22 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnH77

special member

Barry

Could you also suggest to Humax support that when you set a recording for the HD program, a "being recorded in HD" icon is added to the SD programme in the EPG.

As it is, I scan through the EPG, say "that looks good" and set an SD recording only to find later that I have already set the HD version!

Another thing I would like is a more compact listing of recorded programs - say 10 programs, one per line, per screen - that you can scroll through quickly (use the Channel UP/DOWN to scroll by a page as in the 9200T?) instead of the 1 DOWN click for each pair of recordings. The "images" can go ...

And if they could make the text size of the channel names bigger in the EPG I could read them. And if the manual was printed in black, not grey ink; with a font bigger than the tiny 9 point they use, I could read it too!

| Wed 6 Jan 2016 11:27:54 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

giverny

special member

I agree about the "being recorded in HD" icon - otherwise you get no confirmation from the box.

I tend to record in HD only for scenic / wildlife programs and to make the 2TB hard drive last longer

| Wed 6 Jan 2016 14:27:19 #22 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.