My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Remote Pairing with TV & 4 On Demand

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

JTCameron

Hello,

I purchased the Humax 1100s box today, and I am thoroughly please with it so far. I have a few queries though:

1) I have a Bush LT32M1CA 32" LCD TV. I have tried all of the Bush codes in the manual and online but unfortunately none of them will allow the remote to be paired with the TV. Does anybody have any suggestions of how to pair them? Several of the codes cause the LED light on the TV to flash but do not change anything on the TV.

2) I tried viewing several different programmes on 4 On Demand earlier, however, none of them would play and then the screen would display a distorted version of the channel that my TV was on prior to attempting 4OD, with green and purple blocks. All of the other services on 'demand' work extremely well. Is there something I can about this?

3) Unfortunately I only have 1 satellite cable coming in to my bedroom where the box is located. What channels approximately can I record and then watch something else at the same time? Is it work getting a satellite cable splitter?

Many thanks

| Wed 6 Apr 2016 16:08:51 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Chautara

Hi - welcome to the forum.

With regard to point 2 of your post, this is a well documented problem mentioned before on this forum. This link to the post will get you up to speed https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/cannot-play-4od#post-45820

In terms of point 3, the sticky post at the top of this forum list should be able to give you the info that you require http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/what-can-i-record-and-watch-using-1-or-2-cables

| Wed 6 Apr 2016 17:44:58 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

JTCameron

Thank you very much for your help.

With regards to 4oD, I wasn't quite sure if there was an update on the situation.

I guess my main quibble now is with regards to pairing my remote to my tv!

Thanks

| Wed 6 Apr 2016 17:51:44 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.