My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HB 1000S, 1100S

Showcase and On demand not loading for over 2 days

(56 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

gregspin

Mine is working now, but, saying that, it did yesterday morning too, only to stop again later in the day. Perhaps the issue was/is linked to demand?

| Tue 28 Nov 2017 9:18:56 #31 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

stu-pid

New to the group using HDR-1100S bought 15months ago.On SKY tried all the above. Problem ongoing since Sunday evening although it worked briefly Monday teatime. Backwards EPG on BBC1 shows"Incorrect Link" This morning Showcase isn't available, I can get On Demand menu but on selecting one I'm back with Incorrect Link.

| Tue 28 Nov 2017 9:23:42 #32 |
  3. joe pineapples

joe pineapples

Still broken this morning for me. Won't even load the on demand page.

| Tue 28 Nov 2017 9:26:55 #33 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

gregspin

Mine's stopped working again

| Tue 28 Nov 2017 9:58:17 #34 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

ezytouch

i have nothing. it's been the same since Saturday night. i was able to access Showcase briefly yesterday, but apart from that it's been dead.
    has anybody else spoken to Humax? i'm aware of the customer service number.
    thanks.

| Tue 28 Nov 2017 10:31:37 #35 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harvwa

Just joined this forum. On Demand has not been working for 2 days now. Our Broadband provider is Sky. I have a 1100S Freesat box. I've tried turning off an don, resetting wifi and ethernet cable. Has any had a progress update from Humax? I'm not sure how to reset the box - any advice?

Cheers!

| Tue 28 Nov 2017 10:57:23 #36 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

spike

I had an email from Humax short while back. They're still working the problem, so I wouldn't bother messing with boxes and/or routers until they indicate some progress.

If you can, maybe follow them on twitter @HumaxUK to see if any updates/suggestions.

| Tue 28 Nov 2017 11:47:48 #37 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

idiotgap

Hi all,
    I have a Humax freesat box 1100s and am using Sky's adsl broadband service.
    When the on-demand stopped working the other day, it coincided with my router dropping its internet connection so I got distracted with that for a while. I thought the difficulty was with resetting my connection, though it seemed strange the 1100s was still able to see the network shares on my LAN.

I spoke to humax yesterday morning before they realised there was a wider problem with sky/freesat so they advised me to factory reset the box - a pain that I'll now have rebuild our recording rules. They also said I may need to adjust some security settings on my router so I had a chat with sky as well.

Anyway - I've rebooted, powered off, started up again everything I can think of and nothing has restored the service.

It's only when I called humax again this morning they told me about this server/network problem and said to look out for news on social media.

I've just registered on here and posted to keep up to date with this, hopefully it'll be resolved soon.

| Tue 28 Nov 2017 12:51:37 #38 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

idiotgap

@freesat_tv said just now:

We are working on resolving the issue at a network level as quickly as possible, and thank you for your continued patience.
    12:08 pm - 28 Nov 2017

| Tue 28 Nov 2017 13:11:38 #39 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

ChrisHolmes

I bought a Freesat HDR 1100 S 500gb, and it worked well for a few weeks. However, for the past week, I have been unable to access any on demand services just screen message

"On demand is loading . ... ... ... less than a minute" etc.

I have waited for periods varying from 5 up to 20 minutes with no success.

I have rebooted the rooter and the Freesat box, with no success.

I have checked all cables and connections, with no success.

I have used factory reset, with no success.

All other devices connected to the router either through Ethernet cable or wifi work perfectly. Average broadband speed is 20 to 25 Mb per second. Network is connected according to Network info screen

Device ID FS HMX 03A 0003 BA42
    Software version UKSFAA3.00.77

| Tue 28 Nov 2017 13:13:31 #40 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.