My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Sudden crash and reboot during recording playback.

(22 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Gordon44

I have exactly the same problem as DaveE describes at the head of this discussion when watching recordings - occurs on average once a month on different recordings on different channels. Once the Humax Aura has restarted, the recording replays again from the beginning (I have to FF to get to the point where the box rebooted), but then the recording always plays perfectly to the end. I would be interested to know if this is something that I can fix through settings, updates or resetting, or whether I need to replace the box.

| Tue 11 Oct 2022 22:24:41 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

MattB1

Gordon44 - 14 hours ago  » 
    I have exactly the same problem as DaveE describes at the head of this discussion when watching recordings - occurs on average once a month on different recordings on different channels. Once the Humax Aura has restarted, the recording replays again from the beginning (I have to FF to get to the point where the box rebooted), but then the recording always plays perfectly to the end. I would be interested to know if this is something that I can fix through settings, updates or resetting, or whether I need to replace the box.

Humax's standard response to this would be to do a Factory reset on the Aura.

I did this on my Aura a few months back and "touch wood" it has been a bit more stable since doing that, but we still get occasionally crash/reboot.

| Wed 12 Oct 2022 13:20:06 #22 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.