My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Transmitters

(12 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

LizMac42

Its Liz again - the original questioner and I am 75!
    I managed to get all the numbers off the Transmitter site and I managed to follow the instructions, the important part was doing the Auto Search first and stop immediately to clear original channels.
    Then the only number which produced a good signal was 44 ( though not appearing on the transmitter site) however it worked and the BBC programmes were now sorted BUT the ITV programmes now non existent. I cannot find a transmitter number which will give BBC AND ITV. I think we will have to get FREESAT???

Mon 5 Jun 2017 18:58:43 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

LizMac42 - 3 minutes ago  » 
    Its Liz again - the original questioner and I am 75!
    I managed to get all the numbers off the Transmitter site and I managed to follow the instructions, the important part was doing the Auto Search first and stop immediately to clear original channels.
    Then the only number which produced a good signal was 44 ( though not appearing on the transmitter site) however it worked and the BBC programmes were now sorted BUT the ITV programmes now non existent. I cannot find a transmitter number which will give BBC AND ITV.

What transmitter is the DigitalUK site suggesting will give best reception. Roughly how far away is it from where you are? Are you changing the Transmission field for each channel that you try?

Mon 5 Jun 2017 19:05:27 #12 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.