My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Unit Exchange - is it worth it

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Rolandsizzers

Humax offered an exchange on my 22 month unit. Would need to take a day off work but suspect I will just get more of the same? Are newer units any better? I get sound glitches, random reboots when I switch on, apple tv not working, chrome cast glitchy, poor reception across all channels compared to TV, non linear volume control, chase play losing where it is (especially if skipping forward) . Is it worth waiting at home for a courier? PS over a lengthy dialogue they have completely avoided the question of will they ever release a software update....

| Wed 7 Dec 2022 19:28:13 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Rolandsizzers - 3 hours ago  » 
    I get sound glitches, random reboots when I switch on, apple tv not working, chrome cast glitchy, poor reception across all channels compared to TV, non linear volume control, chase play losing where it is (especially if skipping forward)

I think there is a reasonable chance the poor reception might be improved and possibly the random reboots; I think most of the other issues are know problems that could be resolved by a software update if one was ever to appear.

| Wed 7 Dec 2022 23:12:15 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

bobspark

I was happy with my exchange but now some months later pixilation is back on SD channels. Wouldn't bother me to much but I like to watch Sky news now and again.

| Thu 8 Dec 2022 15:41:51 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.