My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HB 1000S, 1100S

Update for Humax HB1000S - Jan. 2014

(23 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

Frankly who gives a toss what Freesat want, we are the users and it's what we want that matters.

| Wed 5 Feb 2014 19:38:21 #21 |
  2. IAINB

IAINB

Dear All,

It is dissapointing that complaints dating back 2 months (consequence of update) have not yet been fully dealt with. Presumably they will be, one fine day??

The switch-on from standby instability is as irritating as ever. I turn to BBC1 text, start to use it, and even while I select a page the hum bar + a few lines of EPG appear in the bottom of the picture. The arrows then cease to operate on my text wishes and move things around in the EPG. It can then be impossible to return the arrow keys to text without coming out of text, doing a few home page plus exit operations and only then returning to text. The invitation to watch in HD seems liable to cause similar troubles. But I ignore this. If I wanted an HD picture/sound, I would already be on BBC1HD anyway, so it is pointless.

Other facilities that I need now work well. IAINB

| Wed 5 Mar 2014 14:01:55 #22 |
  3. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Mine has no problems at all and is very stable.
    I suggest both a power cycle when in standby and a reset to factory default. If the problems reoccur after that then I would suspect a faulty unit (or a defective power supply).

| Wed 5 Mar 2014 16:10:57 #23 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.