My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Why no support on the humax website?

(25 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

dancingbarber

Thanks for that Barry - yep thats the one I got with the box. But a simpleton like me might just possibly wonder, in a moment of idle speculation, why I couldn't find it on the Humax site or even a link. The failure just seems so unprofessional, but what do I know.

But my complaint was not about the onscreen (TV) icons, but the little lights(icons) on the Humax box itself which I look at in puzzlement when it goes wrong (correction - does not do what I expect.)

| Thu 3 Jan 2013 18:20:53 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Wizzo

Issues that need support on are....

Admin Edit:

Link removed..

1. Using the freesat freetime splash as a background is a blatant attempt to make this look official, it is not.
    Will contact freesat, and if they are happy then consideration will be given to replacing the link again.

2. The list contained errors, suggestions for improvements and issues that cannot be attributed to Humax, or the HDR 1000S.

| Fri 4 Jan 2013 20:27:28 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

dinkybluebug

I have contacted humax and asked them why there is no dedicated page on their website offering support for this device.

That was a week ago. No reply as of yet, But with Christmas ect hopefully get a response after monday

| Sat 5 Jan 2013 14:27:53 #23 |
  4. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

If it is help with installation or using your G2 unit you should be calling freesat (local call rate) 08450 990 990..

| Sat 5 Jan 2013 15:00:29 #24 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

dinkybluebug

No im fine - I still think its weird that there is no support on the humax website that details firmware, faq's, etc etc.

Users will go to humax first before finding any usermaintained forum - although this forum is excellent.

| Sat 5 Jan 2013 17:05:58 #25 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.