My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Youtube channel coming next month

(24 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Outatime

The new channel looks quite nice, but I doubt I will be using it because this humax box is so slow and laggy I'd rather just stick to watching youtube on my ipad.

| Mon 11 Mar 2013 22:56:11 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

melles

I had this working fine when using my iPad. I then decided to pair my iPhone and all seemed well until I went back into the YouTube app. All I get is the logo and nothing else. There is no way I'm losing all my settings for this. YouTube needs to address it.

| Wed 8 May 2013 15:11:34 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

souporjuice

Had the exact same thing, as you've probably already seen earlier in the thread! I also paired an iPad and an iPhone, so wonder if the bug is to do with that, and/or pairing more than one device?

TBH doing a reset was a real pain, I lost all my planned recordings and missed a load of stuff. It's not worth it to have YouTube on your TV. I imagine they'll push out another update and it'll probably fix this issue so if you don't need or use the YouTube app, I'd wait it out.

| Wed 8 May 2013 16:11:05 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

ddubya

Yes, I had the same issue with YouTube. I asked on the Freesat community forum and one of the staff suggested a factory reset, which cured the issue but wiped all my planned recordings and favourites.

If it happens again I will not be doing another reset but yes, hopefully a future update will fix the issue.

Worth complaining to YouTube and Freesat if you are bothered about it.

| Thu 9 May 2013 13:38:31 #24 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.