My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Broadcast, Internet, Media

Youtube Issues

(634 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Steve99

Hi, my box started working again for two days only and for the last two days has reverted back to the redirection screen. I have emailed Humax support but don't expect a reply as they didn't reply to my original emails first time around. I would be interested to know if others have had a similar experience or if their boxes are working now??

| Mon 9 Nov 2020 23:21:53 #183 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

niknak

Sorry to hear that you're still having problems. My 4000T and 5000T have been consistently okay since YouTube came back on line.

| Tue 10 Nov 2020 9:58:55 #184 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Steve99 - 12 hours ago  » 
    Hi, my box started working again for two days only and for the last two days has reverted back to the redirection screen.

It would be helpful if you could say which box you own.

| Tue 10 Nov 2020 11:41:28 #185 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Billyboy

My HDR 1010S is misbehaving again. Will not respond to remote (battery checked and fine) in certain circumstances. When attempting a search the A-B-C etc disappears off screen making a search impossible. Also, is it my imagination or have the numbers of ads increased since we resumed using the App? Whatever, for me it’s a very difficult, nay, impossible task to use my previously trustworthy box so an alternative will have to be found.

| Tue 10 Nov 2020 17:02:10 #186 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

solquest

Back on this morning but how long for this time?

| Wed 11 Nov 2020 8:06:00 #187 |
  6. andthenitryagai

andthenitryagai

Mine came back late last night.

All we need now is All4... Well, I can dream!

| Wed 11 Nov 2020 8:55:41 #188 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Steve99

My FVP4000T box started receiving YouTube again this morning, will be interesting to see if it remains active this time.

| Wed 11 Nov 2020 13:39:20 #189 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

peak4

If it's of interest, here is my current update on HDR-1100S with missing Youtube icon in apps ( it worked fine but vanished after the iPlayer issue was resolved)

Still no Youtube icon on the box, nor can I add it via MyHumax account linked to box.
    If I log out of MyHumax, there are still two versions of the spp listed, if I log in, they disappear.
    Had two long chat sessions with Humax support, which involved factory default reset.
    Also removed and re-registered on PC account.
    Still no change, no icon on apps list on box, so I can't try YouTube to see if it works.
    Helpdesk chap unable to offer any further ideas beyond the following, but did confirm this box supports Youtube.

"Just need to wait until the issue is confirmed and resolved really"[i]

| Wed 11 Nov 2020 15:48:09 #190 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

YT is sort of working on my 5000T, but if I try to search for something the on-screen alphabetic keypad keeps disappearing after the first letter.

| Thu 12 Nov 2020 11:21:56 #191 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mortom

Alphabet search function not working. Been ok in past. So, I have my search suggestions listed, I click on alphabet and the lines of letters just disappear off screen, line by line. I've tried reset YouTube; unplugging everything; reset my broadband. Same result.

| Thu 12 Nov 2020 16:40:46 #192 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.