My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura Beta Firmware dated 11.05.21

(85 posts)
  1. Mars

Mars

special member

Clicking on a WiFi network in available networks to add password results in a keyboard partly covered by the PIP. Obviously, it can be solved by switching off PIP.

| Tue 18 May 2021 8:38:37 #61 |
  2. Mars

Mars

special member

Mars - 10 mins ago  » 
    Clicking on a WiFi network in available networks to add password results in a keyboard partly covered by the PIP. Obviously, it can be solved by switching off PIP.

Also, once the password is entered the Aura reports that the WiFi network cannot be found if it connected by Ethernet. Once the Ethernet cable is removed, the Aura connects to the WiFi network.

| Tue 18 May 2021 8:51:33 #62 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

For info re comparison of signal levels between a 4000T and Aura are meaningless....why

The info I have to hand

The 4000T does not conform to the latest DTG specification reporting a higher level then other units that do conform to the spec i.e. Aura

| Tue 18 May 2021 11:21:04 #63 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

ShieldWolf

Barry - 5 hours ago  » 

ShieldWolf - 12 hours ago  » 
    I'm not sure I've received this update. can someone help me how to get the system information page up please.

No record of you opting into firmware updates.
    You should have received the app updates as per This Post.

PM sent regarding this, if for whatever reason I'm not opted in, which I thought I was. Please can I opt in. Thanks.

| Tue 18 May 2021 13:52:37 #64 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Cannot find any PM, nonetheless I have asked for your unit to be added to the firmware update group.

Edit: Now a member of the firmware group.

| Tue 18 May 2021 14:49:33 #65 |
  6. Mars

Mars

special member

Once again the red LED was on this morning when the Aura was in deep standby. Yesterday, I changed the deep standby settings to 11pm-8am after moving the Aura to the bedroom. Also, there was a recording during the deep standby period. I switched the Aura on this morning (it was in deep standby) and checked the settings then switched off. After the HDD spun down, the red LED went out as expected.

| Thu 20 May 2021 6:50:33 #66 |
  7. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Mars - 1 hour ago  » 
    Once again the red LED was on this morning when the Aura was in deep standby. Yesterday, I changed the deep standby settings to 11pm-8am after moving the Aura to the bedroom. Also, there was a recording during the deep standby period. I switched the Aura on this morning (it was in deep standby) and checked the settings then switched off. After the HDD spun down, the red LED went out as expected.

I'll set one of my units to same and monitor.

| Thu 20 May 2021 8:02:10 #67 |
  8. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Barry - 1 day ago  » 

Mars - 1 hour ago  » 

LED off this morning

08:00 Booted to on - Blue LED
    08:02 Shut down to active standby - Red LED

| Fri 21 May 2021 8:30:48 #68 |
  9. Mars

Mars

special member

Barry - 37 mins ago  » 

Barry - 1 day ago  » 

Mars - 1 hour ago  » 

LED off this morning

The same here this morning. It does not happen every day.

| Fri 21 May 2021 9:09:00 #69 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Gizmo247

Mars - 15 hours ago  » 

Barry - 37 mins ago  » 

Barry - 1 day ago  » 

Mars - 1 hour ago  » 

LED off this morning

The same here this morning. It does not happen every day.

The general release version does exactly the same. Mine has Deep Sleep turn off but found it this morning with the red light on and it did a boot strap start up when I turned it on.

This seems to occur when you leave the Aura untouched for a number of days.

| Sat 22 May 2021 0:13:10 #70 |

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.