My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura Beta software dated 23.02.21

(67 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Quest HD is usually on one of the low power muxes.

| Sun 28 Feb 2021 14:56:00 #61 |
  2. Mars

Mars

special member

Recordings of Bloodlands, McDonald and Dodds, and The Great all have the symbol and message 'Recording has failed due to no signal' even though there seems to be nothing wrong with recordings. All three were recording simultaneously from 9-10pm during which time I stopped watching a recording and returned to live TV. Since it has been observed that stopping playback of a recording and returning to live TV leads to pixelation, my conjecture is that this is the cause of the icon/message.

Also, on the guide, scheduled recordings of Bloodlands and Match of the Day 2 on BBC1 Wales HD are not showing in the Guide on the Aura, but are showing in the Schedule and on the App.

| Mon 1 Mar 2021 10:13:48 #62 |
  3. mhargreaves

Mark Hargreaves

special member

Programmes that are in my schedule are not showing with a record symbol in the guide and also when I click on ok on the guide entry, the summary that is shown has the record button active even though they ate already in the record schedule.

| Mon 1 Mar 2021 22:25:37 #63 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

mhargreaves - 18 mins ago  » 
    Programmes that are in my schedule are not showing with a record symbol in the guide and also when I click on ok on the guide entry, the summary that is shown has the record button active even though they ate already in the record schedule.

Not understanding this.

If you view in the guide and it has a recording active indication. It should appear in the recordings list. Are you saying it does not even after scrolling up to the top of the list to show the newest current recording ?

| Mon 1 Mar 2021 22:48:15 #64 |
  5. mhargreaves

Mark Hargreaves

special member

grahamlthompson - 27 mins ago  » 

mhargreaves - 18 mins ago  » 

Not understanding this.
    If you view in the guide and it has a recording active indication. It should appear in the recordings list. Are you saying it does not even after scrolling up to the top of the list to show the newest current recording ?

the opposite way round. They are in the recordings schedule but don't have a recording active indication in the guide

| Mon 1 Mar 2021 23:17:01 #65 |
  6. Mars

Mars

special member

Another recording with no record symbol in the Guide, but it appears in the Schedule (and on the App): Marcella, ITV Wales HD, 9-10pm and 10:45-11:40pm. As above clicking on the program in the Guide brings up the program information with a record button, but pressing record does nothing.

| Tue 2 Mar 2021 17:11:25 #66 |
  7. Barry

Barry

senior admin

I'll be closing this thread later, and opening a new one for next beta software release, details later.

Thread closed see: https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/aura-beta-software-dated-020321 for release note of new version.

| Tue 2 Mar 2021 19:19:13 #67 |

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.