My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura Opens up Home Page when switching on

(16 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Paul Bton - 42 mins ago  » 
    Are we sure the Android startup process only happens on deep standby? Both my aura boxes do that Android process on first start up of the day and neither is set to deep standby.

It will happen every few days (typically four days) even if you are using normal standby.

| Mon 26 Aug 2024 12:35:03 #11 |
  2. Geoff_W

Geoff_W

special member

Martin Liddle - 1 day ago  » 

Are we sure the Android startup process only happens on deep standby? Both my aura boxes do that Android process on first start up of the day and neither is set to deep standby.

It will happen every few days (typically four days) even if you are using normal standby.

I've not seen an Android startup screen for a very long time, several months at least. I only get that when I have done a factory reset, which seems to be needed occasionally to keep the Aura in good condition.

| Tue 27 Aug 2024 13:40:04 #12 |
  3. Paul Bton

Paul Bton

special member

Mine do it everyday.

| Tue 27 Aug 2024 17:00:54 #13 |
  4. Paul Bton

Paul Bton

special member

Geoff_W - 21 hours ago  » 

I've not seen an Android startup screen for a very long time, several months at least. I only get that when I have done a factory reset, which seems to be needed occasionally to keep the Aura in good condition.

If I am getting an android start up screen does it mean that my Aura needs a Freeview or factory reset?

| Wed 28 Aug 2024 10:50:52 #14 |
  5. Geoff_W

Geoff_W

special member

Paul Bton - 1 hour ago  » 

If I am getting an android start up screen does it mean that my Aura needs a Freeview or factory reset?

It's always worth trying. I very occasionally do a Factory Reset just to keep the Aura honest. It's a bit of a pain as you have to set everything up again, particularly the recording schedule. Still worth it, though.

| Wed 28 Aug 2024 12:11:26 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

VitaminD

special member

Geoff_W - 48 mins ago  » 

Paul Bton - 1 hour ago  » 

It's always worth trying. I very occasionally do a Factory Reset just to keep the Aura honest. It's a bit of a pain as you have to set everything up again, particularly the recording schedule. Still worth it, though.

Prior to doing the factory reset you can select Back Up Preferences which includes your Recording Schedule.
    After performing the Factory Reset select Import Preferences, this will restore your Recording Schedule,
    without the faff.

| Wed 28 Aug 2024 13:03:57 #16 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.