My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

EPG and Recording problems

(55 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

FromTheSkyDown

I am glad I found this forum. Ours has been doing the same since yesterday and is stuck at the 16:30 mark. EPG is not fully populated and recordings from last night failed.

I was going to go and buy a new box but will now wait for Humax to resolve the issue, which will be soon I hope.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:09:14 #21 |
  2. AANDYY

AANDYY

Program info bar seams to be working now.
    Test recordings set also, will report back.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:11:49 #22 |
  3. AANDYY

AANDYY

One timed recording has started.

Fingers x'd

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:14:11 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Peter

I have now set my planned recordings for today and tonight as manual ones so they don't rely on the EPG. Trouble is I have had to cancel the planned ones to prevent recording clashes. If anyone considers doing the same, suggest you make a note of the planned ones you have cancelled. I've taken photos of the TV screen showing the full planned list.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:14:33 #24 |
  5. hairbear

hairbear

Now and next back for me. Scheduled recordings now OK

Hairbear

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:15:34 #25 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

fedman1

special member

As I said in another thread, all looks to be normal here on Freeview and Freesat.
    Foxsat HDR missed one recording last night Scottish Lochs BBC 2 20:30.
    Fox T2 HDR recorded the same programme normally.

Sorry Barry also don't do 'social media', but would have expected more info from Freesat / Freeview.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:16:01 #26 |
  7. Barry

Barry

senior admin

I note a few comments on freesat facebook page re the issue so hopefully someone has taken note and is actioning.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:21:05 #27 |
  8. Hogweed

Hogweed

Thanks guys - yes, it seems to have started working again, some time between 9:45 and 10:00.

Fingers crossed, eh

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:21:52 #28 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

exskydavid

I have a hunch about this problem which I am also seeing - "now and next" is blank but full epg is fully populated, and recordings failing. My hunch is that I think I've seen this before, and I think (don't laugh!) it is due to the olympics. I think having really long programme slots is screwing up the way the epg updates.

Just my hunch, but as I say, i think I remember something like this happening last time olympics (or other big sport event, can't remember) was on.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:23:07 #29 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

richardg5

I had exactly the same thing yesterday (Sat 10th) evening. Some channels on the EPG were blank but if I scrolled to the right and then left they appeared. Unplugged from the mains a few times, but this made no difference. Did a factory reset and it seemed to be working. Set up my future recordings. This morning (Sun 11th) both my Sat 10th recordings shown as Failed. Did a test recording of the Andrew Marr for 9am and a random (non-BBC) programme for 08:30, in standby mode. Checked about 9:15 both showed they were being recorded. However both seems to have completely disappeared. Checked a little later and they now show as failed. Trying another test!

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:23:10 #30 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.