My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

EPG and Recording problems

(55 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Kevinc

Scheduled recording just started ok on PBS - all seems normal a present, but time will tell.

Tweeted to Freesat - it's Sunday, hopefully an explanation will be forthcoming tomorrow.

Humax / Freesat need to be pressured into providing timely info perhaps on these forums.

How many people factory reset needlessly or worst case bin their box
    assuming it's crapped out - doesn't bear thinking about...

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:26:17 #31 |
  2. AANDYY

AANDYY

My Foxsat-HDR is back to normal now.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:33:51 #32 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

richardg5

I think the Winter Olympics theory might have some credibility, as it seems a huge co-incidence that this started happening yesterday (Feb 10th).

Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Was also getting worried that my Humax box was on its way out, so thanks to all on this forum

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:38:19 #33 |
  4. Hogweed

Hogweed

richardg5 - 30 seconds ago  » 
    I think the Winter Olympics theory might have some credibility, as it seems a huge co-incidence that this started happening yesterday (Feb 10th).

Excellent. Time for the broadcasters to adopt my suggestion of banning all sport from TV, and putting interesting things on instead

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 11:39:52 #34 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

arteden48

Same here since yesterday afternoon (sat 10/2/18), 1100s, been thru all the usual routines, nothing changes.
    Relieved to hear it isn't just me

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 13:08:25 #35 |
  6. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

arteden48 - 27 minutes ago  » 
    Same here since yesterday afternoon (sat 10/2/18), 1100s, been thru all the usual routines, nothing changes.
    Relieved to hear it isn't just me

Welcome to our forum. At least on my HDR-1000S problem was fixed just before 10:00 am today. All recordings after that time are working.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 13:37:37 #36 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

iantresman

My EPG is now working OK.

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 14:15:13 #37 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

johnway

riggy69 - 16 hours ago  » 
    Is anyone else having issues this evening with their EPG and planned recordings failing?
    On my HDR1010, when the EPG is first displayed, some channels are showing no information. Put if you move the EPG right to a later time and then back to the current time, the info then appears. I have also had planned recordings on BBC1HD and ITVHD fail this evening and I suspect the two problems are linked.
    I have tried powering down and re-powering on gain, but it has made no difference

Yes both of our Humax machines failing here to record - most annoying especially as I did not get to see England vs Wales last night !!

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 14:42:55 #38 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

Hogweed - 3 hours ago  » 

Excellent. Time for the broadcasters to adopt my suggestion of banning all sport from TV, and putting interesting things on instead

I'm with you on that suggestion. Winter Olympics, what's that all about, I'd rather watch a bag of peas in my freezer, certainly the same level of interest.

So are these recording issues related in any way to the problems with AR which has been all over the place last week? I have found the same issue using Freesat, Freeview and Youview, with all recordings (especially the BBC) missing the 'lead in' to the programme and either overrunning at the end or cutting the end off?

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 14:57:32 #39 |
  10. Hogweed

Hogweed

Faust - 8 minutes ago  » 

Hogweed - 3 hours ago  » 

I'm with you on that suggestion. Winter Olympics, what's that all about, I'd rather watch a bag of peas in my freezer, certainly the same level of interest.
    So are these recording issues related in any way to the problems with AR which has been all over the place last week? I have found the same issue using Freesat, Freeview and Youview, with all recordings (especially the BBC) missing the 'lead in' to the programme and either overrunning at the end or cutting the end off?

Well I've had that problem since I got the Human 2 or 3 years ago. Tried everything, even managed to get the box replaced once, but nothing makes any difference.

Doesn't happen on the Freeview box as far as I can tell

| Sun 11 Feb 2018 15:08:41 #40 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.