My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

ITV - SD has disappeared

(96 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

tmwsccsh

Just received an update email from Humax - not telling much at the moment but...

TMW

Thank you for contacting Humax.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    We are currently still waiting on information/feedback from our technicians.
    Once we've received more news about why the application version update did not work/what they plan to do to rectify the situation, we will immediately get back to you.
    For now, we ask for patience as our technicians continue to figure out a solution to the problem.
    Also, please continue to observe the channels affected, and feel free to update us for any differences you may find.

| Fri 13 Sep 2024 10:39:40 #91 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Razordogz

tmwsccsh - 2 hours ago  » 
    Just received an update email from Humax - not telling much at the moment but...
    TMW
    Thank you for contacting Humax.
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    We are currently still waiting on information/feedback from our technicians.
    Once we've received more news about why the application version update did not work/what they plan to do to rectify the situation, we will immediately get back to you.
    For now, we ask for patience as our technicians continue to figure out a solution to the problem.
    Also, please continue to observe the channels affected, and feel free to update us for any differences you may find.

I've also received the same email at least they're working on it

| Fri 13 Sep 2024 13:17:30 #92 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

GJK

I wondered if the problem was between the Aura and my LG HD TV so I tried the Aura with and older SD TV and also a PC Monitor with an HDMI input. Same unsatisfactory results on all!

| Fri 13 Sep 2024 20:45:23 #93 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mike w

Sounds as if you have similar set up to me. Mine's an LG OLED - which, indidentally, gives a noticeably better picture than the Aura.

| Sat 14 Sep 2024 8:56:27 #94 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

tmwsccsh

Morning all,

Anyone got any updates on this at all?

I tried retuning ITV manually this morning to the Crystal Palace transmitter but the signal isn't strong enough so it didn't work alas.

Really getting frustrated with it now - you don't realise how much you watch ITV1 until you don't have it. Yes, we have the HD, but the signal is not reliable and if there's 3mm of cloud coverage picture and sound breakup happens so you can't rely on it.

Have to use the normal Aerial feed into the TV - it works but is annoying as can't record or delay on it.

TMW

| Wed 18 Sep 2024 9:06:18 #95 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

GJK

Perhaps someone living in range of Sandy Heath should offer B&B so an engineer can bring along a box to see the problem for themselves! I'm not convinced that they believe that there is a problem.

| Wed 18 Sep 2024 11:48:51 #96 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.