ITV - SD has disappeared

(96 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mike w

Oh, thanks. I didn't know that. Probably just as well

| Mon 9 Sep 2024 15:04:27 #31 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Richard W

ITV1 has come back, also iPlayer and ITVx streaming apps. Thank you to those who reported the problem.

| Mon 9 Sep 2024 18:41:49 #32 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

irishdaz

yes it has suddenly re-appeared!

| Mon 9 Sep 2024 21:39:23 #33 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

irishdaz

ITV1 just disappeared again
    Seems like the fix wasn't complete

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 7:16:08 #34 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

I turned on my Aura this morning and all channels were blank black, no signal too weak or any other on screen message, TV guide was fully populated and I could access the Home screen. I pulled the plug and left it a while then plugged in and was able to get things functioning again. I just looked and ITVBe is showing a picture again.
    I then checked and Humax has rolled out an update, I am now on version 1.00_64_240816 which is the same number for the Beta test. I am not sure if it has any bearing on the ITV1sd issue as I was nor affected by that.

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 10:39:23 #35 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

EEPhil

special member

Perhaps those with ITV1 problems should follow trog's lead and pull the plug/reboot and then check the version of the Freeview app. If the app has updated and ITV1 still not showing - tell Humax.

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 10:59:59 #36 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Razordogz

EEPhil - 7 mins ago  » 
    Perhaps those with ITV1 problems should follow trog's lead and pull the plug/reboot and then check the version of the Freeview app. If the app has updated and ITV1 still not showing - tell Humax.

Itv1 started working yesterday again but today black screen again, it affected people in the East of England region, I don't think Trog is in this region

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 11:08:31 #37 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

@Razordogz Nothing ventured nothing gained. Give a reboot a try and if it achieves nothing you can at least tell us and save others the need to try and then inform Humax if you have received the update and your issue has not been cured. I contacted Humax earlier to tell them my issue was fixed and I got this e.mail a few mins ago, it seems to suggest that more than just my problem was meant to be fixed by the update.

"Thank you for your email.

I've just got the information from the headquarters that the update has been rolled out universally, and was about to let you know.
    Thank you for your updated feedback, it's great to hear that everything works fine for you now - I do wish the other users' experience will be the same all over the UK.

Thank you again for being our extra eye and ear out there!
    Best Regards,
    Judit
    Humax Customer Support"

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 11:47:06 #38 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Razordogz

trog - 3 mins ago  » 
    @Razordogz Nothing ventured nothing gained. Give a reboot a try and if it achieves nothing you can at least tell us and save others the need to try and then inform Humax if you have received the update and your issue has not been cured. I contacted Humax earlier to tell them my issue was fixed and I got this e.mail a few mins ago, it seems to suggest that more than just my problem was meant to be fixed by the update.
    I've just got the information from the headquarters that the update has been rolled out universally, and was about to let you know.
    Thank you for your updated feedback, it's great to hear that everything works fine for you now - I do wish the other users' experience will be the same all over the UK.
    Best Regards,
    Judit
    Humax Customer Support"

I'll check after work, humax have also emailed me advising put box into standby, wait for hard drive to stop then to disconnect the power from the mains for 5 minutes then plug in press standby button and let it restart

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 11:52:46 #39 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Razordogz

Razordogz - 2 hours ago  » 

trog - 3 mins ago  » 
    Best Regards,
    Judit
    Humax Customer Support"

I'll check after work, humax have also emailed me advising put box into standby, wait for hard drive to stop then to disconnect the power from the mains for 5 minutes then plug in press standby button and let it restart

Just popped home on lunch break and tried it but it's still not working but it appears I've not got the update as I'm now on a different version to what the update should be just waiting for Humax to email back

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 14:06:32 #40 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.