My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

ITV - SD has disappeared

(96 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Razordogz - 18 mins ago it appears I've not got the update as I'm now on a different version to what the update should be just waiting for Humax to email back

If you are still on the previous update it should say 1.00_62_240210

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 14:27:31 #41 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Razordogz

trog - 12 mins ago  » 

Razordogz - 18 mins ago it appears I've not got the update as I'm now on a different version to what the update should be just waiting for Humax to email back

1.00_63_240816_cc218e48d is what the update should be but mine is different to yours and the new update

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 14:40:56 #42 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Razordogz - 11 mins ago  » 

trog - 12 mins ago  » 

1.00_63_240816_cc218e48d is what the update should be but mine is different to yours and the new update

Are you looking in the right place? This is the sequence of actions needed......

Check the version name in Settings > Apps > See all apps > Show system apps > "Freeview"
    (Please note: This should not be confused with Freeview TV

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 14:54:16 #43 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Razordogz

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 12 mins ago  » 

Are you looking in the right place? This is the sequence of actions needed......
    Check the version name in Settings > Apps > See all apps > Show system apps > "Freeview"

Well, I have Freeview play and freeview on now - I don't have one called Freeview

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 14:57:02 #44 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Razordogz - 6 mins ago  » 

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 12 mins ago  » 

Well, I have Freeview play and freeview on now - I don't have one called Freeview

Are you going to the home page then at the top of the page clicking on the cog shaped icon (settings) ? then click on apps then on see all apps (at the bottom you will see show system apps) then Show system apps and quite a long way down you will see an option that just says Freeview.

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 15:15:08 #45 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Razordogz

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 12 mins ago  » 

Are you going to the home page then at the top of the page clicking on the cog shaped icon (settings) ? then click on apps then on see all apps (at the bottom you will see show system apps) then Show system apps and quite a long way down you will see an option that just says Freeview.

Yes I have freeview live, freeview play, freeview play - on now, freeview top picks and freeview kids

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 15:17:40 #46 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Razordogz - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 12 mins ago  » 

Yes I have freeview live, freeview play, freeview play - on now, freeview top picks and freeview kids

You are not following what I say, all the things you mention are near the top of the lists. Have you at least got as far as pressing on Show system apps ?

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 15:20:59 #47 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Razordogz

trog - 2 mins ago  » 

Razordogz - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 12 mins ago  » 

You are not following what I say, all the things you mention are near the top of the lists. Have you at least got as far as pressing on Show system apps ?

Yes I did that, I'm currently back at work I'm going on a couple of photos I took, but what I think you mean is I haven't looked far enough down the list I've looked alphabetically as far as F and didn't go any further so I'll have another look at 5pm

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 15:25:00 #48 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Razordogz - 56 secs ago  » 

trog - 2 mins ago  » 

Razordogz - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 12 mins ago  » 

Yes I did that, I'm currently back at work I'm going on a couple of photos I took, but what I think you mean is I haven't looked far enough down the list I've looked alphabetically as far as F and didn't go any further so I'll have another look at 5pm

Yes when you click on Show system apps it opens a listing saying system apps with all the things you mentioned and more further up the list and titled as installed apps but you need to scroll further down in the system apps list, it is also alphabetical and starts with Activity Stub

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 15:35:43 #49 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Razordogz

trog - 6 mins ago  » 

Razordogz - 56 secs ago  » 

trog - 2 mins ago  » 

Razordogz - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 12 mins ago  » 

Yes when you click on Show system apps it opens a listing saying system apps with all the things you mentioned and more further up the list and titled as installed apps but you need to scroll further down in the system apps list, it is also alphabetical and starts with Activity Stub

I get you now, I'll have a look after work

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 15:43:30 #50 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.