My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

ITV - SD has disappeared

(96 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Razordogz - 4 mins ago  » 

trog - 57 mins ago  » 
    You both need to tell Humax that you still have issues, it is the only way to get things done.

Yeah,I emailed them again earlier waiting for response, however I decided to force stop clear data, clear cache on the freeview app it's now rolled me back to version 1_00_52_210531_17fa71a but still no picture on itv1 after reboot

That is a very old update 210531 = 31st May 2021

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 19:57:14 #61 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Razordogz

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 57 mins ago  » 
    You both need to tell Humax that you still have issues, it is the only way to get things done.

Yeah,I emailed them again earlier waiting for response, however I decided to force stop clear data, clear cache on the freeview app it's now rolled me back to version 1_00_52_210531_17fa71a but still no picture on itv1 after reboot

I'm hoping it will auto update again, I get impatient waiting and start fiddling, is there a way to force an update?

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 20:00:10 #62 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Razordogz - 5 mins ago  » 

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 57 mins ago  » 

I'm hoping it will auto update again, I get impatient waiting and start fiddling, is there a way to force an update?

I have no idea but if not I am sure you could get a targeted update from Humax like they did for the Beta testers, you would have to ask them and supply your serial number.

| Tue 10 Sep 2024 20:12:54 #63 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Razordogz - 17 hours ago  » 

trog - 1 min ago  » 

trog - 57 mins ago  » 

You might want to check your Aura again. A little while ago whilst watching tv I once again had all Aura channels give a blank black screen, I again had to power down to get it back on track. I checked and I am still on the new 1.00_64_240816 update and suspect it may have been rolled out again.

| Wed 11 Sep 2024 13:03:13 #64 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mike w

Just got the following email from Humax. I haven't had a chance to see if this works yet.

"We’re reaching out to inform you that a new app update has been rolled out to all Aura devices across the UK, including yours!

To ensure that the update is applied smoothly, please follow the steps below:

Put the device into standby mode, wait until the HDD stops working, then unplug the power supply.
    After waiting for 5-10 minutes, plug the device back in.
    Turn on the box and watch live TV for 1 minute.
    Place the box back into standby mode for 1 minute.
    Turn it on again and watch live TV for 5 minutes.
    Finally, put the box into standby mode for 2 minutes.
    To confirm the update, you can check the version number by navigating to:
    Settings > Apps > See all apps > Show system apps > Freeview,
    The updated version should display as 1.00_64_240816_cc218e48d.

(Note: Please ensure you're checking the right app and not confusing it with the Freeview Live TV app, of which the latest version is 1.01_101_240513_0ee68d5a7.)
    Once you've confirmed the update, we’d love to hear from you! Let us know:

Has the app update improved your experience?
    Have you noticed any issues that we should look into?
    Please feel free to reply to this email or contact our support team using your HMX email reference number for assistance.

Thank you for your continued support!"

| Wed 11 Sep 2024 15:52:18 #65 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Razordogz

Unfortunately it worked for a few hours then failed for some including my box and the mother in laws and several other people in this forum.

| Wed 11 Sep 2024 15:56:05 #66 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mike w

That's a bit discouraging. Still - I'll give it a try and see what happens.

| Wed 11 Sep 2024 16:33:16 #67 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

GJK

I too received an e-mail to follow the same procedure as 'Mike w'. Made no difference I still cannot view channels 3 and 10 from Sandy Heath. I've provided this feedback to Humax.

| Wed 11 Sep 2024 18:22:17 #68 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

irishdaz

it worked for a bit but now I have the same blank screen as I had before on ITV1 SD etc.
    I've emailed them again!

| Wed 11 Sep 2024 21:03:33 #69 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

tmwsccsh

irishdaz - 9 hours ago  » 
    it worked for a bit but now I have the same blank screen as I had before on ITV1 SD etc.
    I've emailed them again!

Same here.

Exactly the same symptoms as others are seeing, and I'm also sandy heath transmitter.

I'm thinking about changing to a different box if this isn't sorted soon.

All TVs work fine it's just the Aura box having the issue.

TMW

| Thu 12 Sep 2024 7:04:01 #70 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.