My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Orange For Red Colours

(64 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Surely auto correct is a site service as part of the text handling in posts. Should be the same for all of us.

Anyway all this is completely off topic.

I think the image I posted categorically proves that aura reds are not orange.

The OP can easily look at the same image on his TV.

| Wed 27 Jan 2021 18:45:29 #41 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

grahamlthompson - 10 mins ago  » 
    Surely auto correct is a site service as part of the text handling in posts. Should be the same for all of us.

Surely it will come from the browser not the forum software.

| Wed 27 Jan 2021 18:56:49 #42 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Martin Liddle - 1 min ago  » 

grahamlthompson - 10 mins ago  » 

Surely it will come from the browser not the forum software.

Not sure. There does not seem to be any settings in chrome relating to auto correct as you would get in say word or other word processors.

A lot of the content we talk about in a technical forum like this would seem to be much more forum related,

Perhaps admin can enlighten us

Looks like you are correct

https://www.free-power-point-templates.com/articles/how-to-get-autocorrect-in-google-chrome/#:~:text=Chrome%20has%20an%20inbuilt%20function,the%20text%20that%20you%20enter.

| Wed 27 Jan 2021 19:02:48 #43 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Autocorrect can be (and in my case is) provided by the keyboard app used not the browser or the forum.

| Wed 27 Jan 2021 19:07:57 #44 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

SSThing - 1 hour ago  » 
    Autocorrect can be (and in my case is) provided by the keyboard app used not the browser or the forum.

Ok what device are you using?

| Wed 27 Jan 2021 20:29:31 #45 |
  6. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Back on topic. Photoshop can sample the pixels in a small area of the image in RGB or CYMK colour space. Pure red is RED 255, Green 0 and Blue 0.

Attachments

1. Plank.jpg (38.7 KB, 0 downloads) 3 years old
    2. Coat_RGB_sample.jpg (37.3 KB, 0 downloads) 3 years old
    | Wed 27 Jan 2021 20:33:56 #46 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Graham, if I look out my window and it's snowing and post such on here, there is absolutely no point you telling me I am wrong just because it is raining outside your window. But that is what you are doing.
    The same goes for the issue of the colours THTX is experiencing on his television . So posting Photoshop colour samples from your television taken with your camera is pointless. Just because something doesn't happen for you does not mean it isn't happening for someone else!
    I still think that THTX's issue is setting related but I will also accept that he may have a defective Aura.

| Wed 27 Jan 2021 21:05:48 #47 |
  8. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

SSThing - 2 mins ago  » 
    Graham, if I look out my window and it's snowing and post such on here, there is absolutely no point you telling me I am wrong just because it is raining outside your window. But that is what you are doing.
    The same goes for the issue of the colours THTX is experiencing on his television . So posting Photoshop colour samples from your television taken with your camera is pointless. Just because something doesn't happen for you does not mean it isn't happening for someone else!
    I still think that THTX's issue is setting related but I will also accept that he may have a defective Aura.

That's completely untrue.

Simply proving the image on my TV generated by the Aura is not producing orange for red content. The whole point of this thread.

Certainly not pointless,

| Wed 27 Jan 2021 21:10:34 #48 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

larkim

special member

Back to the file upload size thing. That's been my beef; my useraccount is only allowed to upload images with a *file size* of 0.1Mb, hence my complaints a few weeks ago about the file size being ridiculuous.

If "special member" status grants users the ability to upload bigger files then they won't see the inconvenience that mere mortals get when having to downsize images to practically thumbnail quality! I know not a specific matter for this thread, but thought I'd pick up on it nonetheless as it seems that it's news to graham that most of us have a very different file size restriction!

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 6:14:29 #49 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

larkim - 6 hours ago  » 
    I know not a specific matter for this thread, but thought I'd pick up on it nonetheless as it seems that it's news to graham that most of us have a very different file size restriction!

I would say it is news to a lot of members; I have been a member since the start of this forum and I knew nothing about it.

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 12:23:46 #50 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.