My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Orange For Red Colours

(64 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

larkim

special member

Have you got the 20Mb limit then, Martin? It might explain though why when people raise the file size issue, long standing contributors on here think we're barmy!!

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 12:48:52 #51 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

larkim - 3 mins ago  » 
    Have you got the 20Mb limit then, Martin? It might explain though why when people raise the file size issue, long standing contributors on here think we're barmy!!

No, the problem is that certain members refuse to accept that they are ever wrong, even when presented with the evidence!

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 12:53:05 #52 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

larkim - 16 mins ago  » 

I can't and never have been able to upload 20MB .jpg files. The largest was about 700KB. And it just worked,

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 13:07:11 #53 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

SSThing - 14 mins ago  » 

larkim - 3 mins ago  » 

No, the problem is that certain members refuse to accept that they are ever wrong, even when presented with the evidence!

I have not seen any evidence that the Aura produces Orange instead of Red entirely the opposite.

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 13:08:35 #54 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

grahamlthompson - 19 hours ago  » 
    Upload limit 20 MB or 20,480KB

Read your own post (where you took the time to highlight the limit) and stop being so condescending. And (again) read my post where I clearly demonstrated the that a 399kb upload was denied.

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 13:20:07 #55 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

larkim

special member

Even 700k would be better than the 100k we have to suffer with!

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 13:43:23 #56 |
  7. Admin

Admin

administrator

larkim - 7 hours ago  » 
    Back to the file upload size thing. That's been my beef; my useraccount is only allowed to upload images with a *file size* of 0.1Mb, hence my complaints a few weeks ago about the file size being ridiculuous.
    If "special member" status grants users the ability to upload bigger files then they won't see the inconvenience that mere mortals get when having to downsize images to practically thumbnail quality! I know not a specific matter for this thread, but thought I'd pick up on it nonetheless as it seems that it's news to graham that most of us have a very different file size restriction!

It is not special member status that equates to a bigger limit, it is something else which you do not need to know about.

This thread is to go back on topic or I will close it, enough said.

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 14:00:33 #57 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Thanks for being so helpful.

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 14:31:18 #58 |
  9. Barry

Barry

senior admin

larkim - 1 hour ago  » 
    Even 700k would be better than the 100k we have to suffer with!

Off topic:

Suffer

This Forum is provided free of charge, 99.9% of the costs covered by the owner.

File limit has now been increased for members.

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 14:48:37 #59 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Thank you Barry, that will make it so much easier for everyone to use and evidence any problems they may be having.

| Thu 28 Jan 2021 14:51:17 #60 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.