My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Random shutdown and reboot

(43 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

Geoff_W - 4 days ago  » 

Harters - 4 days ago  » 
    I exported my settings, so I didn’t have to add my timers etc as everything imported back in seamlessly once it was up and running.

I've just done a Freeview Reset and my imported timers were all marked 'invalid'. I had to delete them all and set them up again.

The only timers that I had invalid on were ones that had expired and therefore no timers set.

| Thu 12 May 2022 17:59:58 #41 |
  2. Geoff_W

Geoff_W

Harters - 4 days ago  » 

Geoff_W - 4 days ago  » 

Harters - 4 days ago  » 
    I exported my settings, so I didn’t have to add my timers etc as everything imported back in seamlessly once it was up and running.

I've just done a Freeview Reset and my imported timers were all marked 'invalid'. I had to delete them all and set them up again.

The only timers that I had invalid on were ones that had expired and therefore no timers set.

My invalids were definitely the current and active timers. A few days after the Freeview reset I had a reboot whilst recording (and chasing) Pointless. When the Aura was up an running it started a new recording and recorded the last few minutes of the programme. Interestingly this time, the interrupted recording was still viewable up to the point of the reboot. As previously stated, I was watching Pointless about 20 minutes behind live. The playback froze for a couple of seconds and then the box rebooted. There must be some reason this has started happening. I've had the Aura since November and this problem has only just reared its ugly head.

| Tue 17 May 2022 16:11:45 #42 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

MattB1

When I did the reset, I didn't bother with export settings, so I've setup all the timers again from scratch.

Touch wood, the Aura and been solid since with no reboots, so not sure if that is luck or coincidence

| Tue 17 May 2022 16:55:38 #43 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.