My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Schedule Not Displaying Info for Series

(56 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

axlegrease

Jemict thanks for the update I will give it a go.

| Sun 6 Feb 2022 17:33:27 #41 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jemict

axlegrease - 19 mins ago  » 
    Jemict thanks for the update I will give it a go.

Please let me know how you get on.

| Sun 6 Feb 2022 17:53:15 #42 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Not fixed here.
    Swapping to ITV SD for a few minutes repopulates the EPG correctly but I have to remember to do it because I only watch HD 99.99% of the time.

| Sun 6 Feb 2022 18:01:12 #43 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jemict

SSThing - 9 mins ago  » 
    Not fixed here.
    Swapping to ITV SD for a few minutes repopulates the EPG correctly but I have to remember to do it because I only watch HD 99.99% of the time.

Have you tried again recently? I have only noticed it since around Wednesday. Prior to that it wasn't picking info up.

| Sun 6 Feb 2022 18:11:13 #44 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Jemict - 1 hour ago  » 

SSThing - 9 mins ago  » 
    Not fixed here.

Have you tried again recently? I have only noticed it since around Wednesday. Prior to that it wasn't picking info up.

Yes, today.

| Sun 6 Feb 2022 19:43:59 #45 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

axlegrease

It didn't seem to work for me this morning. I am on the London Crystal Palace transmitter in case that makes a difference. I may be wrong but it seems that adding any recording/schedule seems instantly to resolve the guides series linked recordings even when on an HD channel. Difficult to be certain as you only get one chance per day??

Anyway I now have a 10 min morning schedule set for BBC1 SD followed by a one minute schedule on BBC1 HD that way when I use the box next it is on the HD channels. Otherwise when I look at the guide I think I have lost everything because I am looking at the SD channels when I only record from HD!!!!! Ok new brain needed here I know!!

| Mon 7 Feb 2022 9:27:12 #46 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jemict

axlegrease - 3 hours ago  » 
    It didn't seem to work for me this morning. I am on the London Crystal Palace transmitter in case that makes a difference. I may be wrong but it seems that adding any recording/schedule seems instantly to resolve the guides series linked recordings even when on an HD channel. Difficult to be certain as you only get one chance per day??

I'm Central Scotland so Blackhill transmitter.

I've not added any recordings on one of my two boxes and it's definitely picking up the Series Links now.

All very odd.

| Mon 7 Feb 2022 13:02:36 #47 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

axlegrease

My report to the BBC had a response today (as below names removed) will update if anything happens...

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for contacting BBC Reception Advice.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we are currently investigating this issue and hope to have a resolution shortly.

Thanks again for getting in touch.

Kind regards,

xxxx.

BBC Audience Services

http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception

P.S. It’s not possible to reply to this email, but if you need to get in touch again about this (or we’ve asked you to), please use this unique webform link to do so (you’ll need to provide the same email address you used when you contacted us originally).

| Mon 7 Feb 2022 18:25:20 #48 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jemict

axlegrease - 50 mins ago  » 
    My report to the BBC had a response today (as below names removed) will update if anything happens...

Just received the same email.

| Mon 7 Feb 2022 19:16:15 #49 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jemict

How is everyone getting on with this?

I haven't heard anymore from the BBC but mine is definitely working as it should now.

| Sun 20 Feb 2022 12:39:58 #50 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.