My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Sky Arts

(80 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Reggles

Trog,

That’s interesting know, the inference being that Himax had a possible fix for the problem before I first reported my version of it to them.
    Anyway here’s hoping my test recordings tonight will be ok!
    Do you know if any other forum members have had the fix applied to their machines?

| Wed 28 Aug 2024 19:56:09 #51 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Reggles - 1 hour ago  » 
    Trog,
    That’s interesting know, the inference being that Himax had a possible fix for the problem before I first reported my version of it to them.
    Anyway here’s hoping my test recordings tonight will be ok!
    Do you know if any other forum members have had the fix applied to their machines?

I reported the issue to them on 3rd August and maybe others did even earlier so no real surprise there. I expect there must be others included in the beta test but I have not seen anyone here or on the other forum confirm that they have been yet.

| Wed 28 Aug 2024 21:24:02 #52 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Reggles

Trog, et al,

I have now had the chance to play back the recordings o made from the Sky Mix channel after 9-00pm last night. I’m pleased to say they all played backed okay with none of the intermittent “freezing” problems I experienced beforehand. I have told Humax Customer Support of this and said I would get back to them should I have any further similar problems.
    I hope Humax will now roll out the fix to the rest of you as soon as possible.

| Thu 29 Aug 2024 15:33:34 #53 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

That is great news Ray, I hope it is the same for E4xtra & SkyArts. Out of curiosity can you please go to ITV.BE (028) and see if you see a live picture or just a blank black screen. It is another more recent issue that Humax are working on and may have been included in the fix. Thanks in advance.

| Thu 29 Aug 2024 18:20:06 #54 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Reggles

Trog,

I’m seeing ITV.BE with no problems at all. Certainly not a black blank screen. Hope this helps.

| Thu 29 Aug 2024 19:04:59 #55 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Reggles - 14 mins ago  » 
    Trog,
    I’m seeing ITV.BE with no problems at all. Certainly not a black blank screen. Hope this helps.

Cheers Ray, without knowing if you had the issue before the fix it proves nothing but it does give me hope.

| Thu 29 Aug 2024 19:23:44 #56 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

EEPhil

special member

I don't have the update - despite being told it would be sent. After days of problems with The Joy of Painting being unwatchable today the episode I watched played properly. So it might be too early to know whether it has been fixed by Humax or elsewhere. For me, ITV Be is still blank.

| Thu 29 Aug 2024 19:26:16 #57 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Reggles

Cheers Ray, without knowing if you had the issue before the fix it proves nothing but it does give me hope.

Trog,

Sorry about that. ITV.BE is not a channel I normally watch. Let’s hope your problem is fixed soon.

| Thu 29 Aug 2024 20:28:15 #58 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

EEPhil - 2 hours ago  » 
    I don't have the update - despite being told it would be sent. After days of problems with The Joy of Painting being unwatchable today the episode I watched played properly. So it might be too early to know whether it has been fixed by Humax or elsewhere. For me, ITV Be is still blank.

If it was fixed by Humax I would expect there to be a new update showing on your Aura like happened for the previous issue. Have you checked? maybe they auto updated. I am just watching E4xtra to see and so far so good.

| Thu 29 Aug 2024 22:23:10 #59 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Reggles - 1 hour ago  » 
    Trog,
    Sorry about that. ITV.BE is not a channel I normally watch. Let’s hope your problem is fixed soon.

I don't either ,EEPhil spotted the problem and when I looked it was the same for me. Recordings work and ITVX provides catch up so even its fans have options.

| Thu 29 Aug 2024 22:28:49 #60 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.