My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

The App ....

(23 posts)
  1. brian

brian

special member

You can view your recorded content on your phone, after you have downloaded it to your phone.

You can also watch live TV on your phone, whilst connected to the same Wi-Fi as your aura.

| Thu 9 Mar 2023 19:07:25 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

I find that I constantly have to re add my Aura as the app (iOS) seems to keep forgetting it. Just re-added mine now, went to look at the guide it it says my Aura is not associated with the app even though I literally just added it!

Population of the guide is painfully slow.

No way to remove channels you don’t need or ability to create a favourite list like you can with the Aura’s guide.

| Thu 9 Mar 2023 20:33:06 #12 |
  3. Kip

Kip

brian - 1 hour ago  » 
    You can view your recorded content on your phone, after you have downloaded it to your phone.
    You can also watch live TV on your phone, whilst connected to the same Wi-Fi as your aura.

Can I download it remotely ?

.... The second facility I can't imagine using as I have a TV in every room I might require to watch one.

| Thu 9 Mar 2023 21:05:00 #13 |
  4. Kip

Kip

Harters - 32 mins ago  » 
    I find that I constantly have to re add my Aura as the app (iOS) seems to keep forgetting it. Just re-added mine now, went to look at the guide it it says my Aura is not associated with the app even though I literally just added it!
    Population of the guide is painfully slow.
    No way to remove channels you don’t need or ability to create a favourite list like you can with the Aura’s guide.

Now those, are annoying issues.

| Thu 9 Mar 2023 21:06:17 #14 |
  5. fixerman

fixerman

Kip - 1 week ago  » 
    Why is nobody talking about this ?
    It's not compatible with my and I'm guessing, most people's phones.
    Recently bought the Aura for the ability to set recordings remotely. Without the app I don't believe I can do this. Or is there a workaround ?

Works fine on my Pixel 6.

| Thu 9 Mar 2023 21:06:32 #15 |
  6. brian

brian

special member

Kip - 11 hours ago  » 

brian - 1 hour ago  » 

Can I download it remotely ?
    .... The second facility I can't imagine using as I have a TV in every room I might require to watch one.

I don't think you can do this remotely, but am happy to be proven wrong.

You can carry on watching live TV whilst walking around the house, or if you pop to the kitchen to make a cup of tea, you can carry on watching your programme without turning the kitchen TV on.

| Fri 10 Mar 2023 9:03:31 #16 |
  7. Geoff_W

Geoff_W

special member

I have been asking Humax to add the facility to delete a scheduled recording. I was recently in Australia for a month and while the app worked remotely to set up a new scheduled recording, I had a couple of schedules that failed to set up. They were then marked in the guide as 'Failed Schedule' and because I could not delete these, they blocked me from re-scheduling. My only option was to set up the SD version of the programme. Apart from that the app worked fine and I returned home to find that all the recordings were present and correct.

| Fri 10 Mar 2023 12:44:25 #17 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Geoff_W - 42 mins ago  » 
    Apart from that the app worked fine and I returned home to find that all the recordings were present and correct.

I am glad that worked out pretty well. I take it you are now a convert to not putting the box into deep standby?

| Fri 10 Mar 2023 13:29:22 #18 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

I had the opposite whilst away on holiday, tried to set some programs, but once again the app removed access to the AURA.

I use deep standby with a schedule - 11:30pm-3:30pm and all my programs successfully recorded over the two week period which I was very pleased about.

| Fri 10 Mar 2023 18:52:54 #19 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Egrosvenor

I have found with mine, on iOS, on phone and iPad, that it needs to wait several minutes to reconnect. If you try too quickly it will say not connected!?

| Sat 11 Mar 2023 20:37:03 #20 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.