My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Broadcast, Internet, Media

Youtube Issues

(634 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

gregb49

archdeak - 5 mins ago  » 
    Thank you for contacting Humax, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your Humax equipment.

Thanks for the update - that's encouraging, but I wont hold my breath.

| Wed 21 Oct 2020 14:41:10 #102 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Marty788

Just tried YouTube again on my HDR1000S and after diverting to YouTube I get a screen come up saying that my web browser is no longer supported and I should download a supported browser!

| Wed 21 Oct 2020 15:46:05 #103 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Salvador

The message I get now is "Incorrect link".
    I used to get this message very occasionally, and I just retry and it works.
    Now I am getting it all the time.
    On the other hand, BBC Iplayer works better now than it used to. Previously the subtitles only worked occasionally, now they apparently work every time.
    HB-1100S

| Wed 21 Oct 2020 15:51:18 #104 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

antient - 8 hours ago  » 
    I'm only posting this because I can't find any other way of being notified of future posts on this thread, other than by ticking the "Notify me of follow-up posts via email" box below the window I'm typing in.

The option "Subscribe to Topic" is on the right hand side, and appears a few lines down from the heading of "About This Topic" when you are logged in.

If you are already subscribed then the option will not appear but instead you'll see "Unsubscribe from Topic".

| Wed 21 Oct 2020 16:13:42 #105 |
  5. antient

antient

Luke - 5 mins ago  » 

antient - 8 hours ago  » 
    I'm only posting this because I can't find any other way of being notified of future posts on this thread, other than by ticking the "Notify me of follow-up posts via email" box below the window I'm typing in.

The option "Subscribe to Topic" is on the right hand side, and appears a few lines down from the heading of "About This Topic" when you are logged in.
    If you are already subscribed then the option will not appear but instead you'll see "Unsubscribe from Topic".

Many thanks. It’s obvious when it’s pointed out, but I must have stared at the About box for ages and not seen it for looking!

| Wed 21 Oct 2020 16:21:32 #106 |
  6. Trev

Trev

special member

And it also depends on what you understand by "Subscribe to topic". No mention of email alerts (or is there?)

| Wed 21 Oct 2020 16:40:04 #107 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

slls1961

Of course, I'm having the same problem with the YouTube app on my HB-1100S Freesat box. Extremely frustrating.

| Wed 21 Oct 2020 17:36:03 #108 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Manninagh

I note that Humax are launching Aura, an Android based PVR. Maybe they're concentrating on that. There's no incentive for them to fix customers' machines.

| Wed 21 Oct 2020 23:24:22 #109 |
  9. joe pineapples

joe pineapples

Manninagh - 9 hours ago  » 
    I note that Humax are launching Aura, an Android based PVR. Maybe they're concentrating on that. There's no incentive for them to fix customers' machines.

The problem lies at Youtube's end (apparently).

Three weeks since I posted and starting to get the 'sweep under the rug' feeling.

| Thu 22 Oct 2020 8:31:59 #110 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Manninagh - 9 hours ago  » 

Be careful, I have had two posts suggesting exactly that deleted by the moderators.

Admin Edit: No you didn't. You posted a mild expletive which was quite rightly removed.

You then tried to be clever by posting a link to a website that was discussing said expletive.

This thread back on topic please.

| Thu 22 Oct 2020 8:37:48 #111 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.