My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Broadcast, Internet, Media

Youtube Issues

(634 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

Hi Graham,

Yes, Chrome allows you to stream, but on my setup I can only access picture and not sound. Could be something to do with sound being feed via Cinema amp instead of TV. Maybe sound level from pc mixer? Plus if you use your remote for Humax after watching video selected from pc, it only takes you back to Humax/YouTube interface with same a-z search problem. Will have another look when I get a spare moment, but it's not really practical having to go from one room with computer and then to other end of house to TV. I think I will stick with tablet and cast to Humax, until they fix problem. Thank you for help. John L

| Mon 23 Nov 2020 23:31:15 #315 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

dvdbill

Have a Humax HDR-1010S. After logging into YouTube successfully I am getting a problem with the alpha numeric keyboard display on my TV's screen disappearing when I try to search for a video using my Humax remote control. I notice this topic has been raised before, but I do not see any response offering a solution to the problem. Is this problem under investigation by Humax?

| Tue 24 Nov 2020 14:34:59 #316 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

dvdbill - 1 hour ago  » 
    Have a Humax HDR-1010S. After logging into YouTube successfully I am getting a problem with the alpha numeric keyboard display on my TV's screen disappearing when I try to search for a video using my Humax remote control. I notice this topic has been raised before, but I do not see any response offering a solution to the problem. Is this problem under investigation by Humax?

Yes as I have stated previously:

Link

| Tue 24 Nov 2020 15:53:42 #317 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

mark holt

Hi I raised the you tube redirection with Humax back in sept till this day I have not had a response, I also am now experiencing the issue with the search letters disappearing, I bought some thing on the promise it would provide a service, that promise placed it above its competitors to secure a sale, therefore if it is not preforming as promised ( contractual ) then it should be returned under warranty/ sales of goods act for a full refund, while most people will accept the electronic items will go wrong from time to time, to ignore the complaints is nothing more than very poor customer service at best, at worse, bordering on contempt for the customer

| Wed 25 Nov 2020 12:04:38 #318 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Northwich

Please has anyone come across this, our Humax 1100S is coupled to a Panasonic Smart TV and has worked fine until now. When using 'on demand' I click YouTube on the TV the YouTube channel launches like it always did but now when I try to search for a program using the alphabet keyboard I can go across to the 'A' but as soon as I try to choose another letter the top rows of letters disappear a few more clicks and the rest of the keyboard vanishes?, but I can use all of the menu that's down the left hand side. The only other issue I have had was a few months ago with YouTube not launching just a grey screen, after Googling I read that this was a known problem and that it was being worked on and indeed after a few weeks normal service was resumed, is this linked to that event. Thanks all.

| Fri 27 Nov 2020 23:43:09 #319 |
  6. Barry

Barry

senior admin

A problem many have reported. Humax are aware.

This post will be merged into the 'sticky' thread top of forum shortly - Done

| Fri 27 Nov 2020 23:52:48 #320 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Billyboy

Humax are aware of the problem, we are aware of the problem, but is anything happening? Emails are ignored, there are no updates. The information that was on the blue screen during the recent ‘other problem’ is not there. In short, we have no information about any progress, if any. So what are we supposed to do? Very, very bad show Humax. Shocking Customer service.

| Sat 28 Nov 2020 11:30:07 #321 |
  8. Barry

Barry

senior admin

I'll repeat this, though surprised that I have to

The pandemic is affecting all of us, including Humax personnel, both here in the UK and South Korea.

| Sat 28 Nov 2020 12:36:44 #322 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

flashjazzcat

I just got hold of an HDR-1800T expecting to use YouTube on it, and the only only app offered on the portal is BBC iPlayer. Is the absence of YouTube connected with the issue under discussion here, or is it something else? I can't even get the YouTube app onto the device, let alone suffer a connection issue.

| Sat 28 Nov 2020 13:56:36 #323 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Youtube hasnt been supported on your device since July last year.

https://uk.humaxdigital.com/humax-service-announcements/

| Sat 28 Nov 2020 14:03:23 #324 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.