My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura doesn't find Dave after retune - Mendip

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnH77

special member

Last week Mendip told me I had to retune saying something about Dave moving and other changes - I didn't pay much attention to the details.

I did an automatic tune today and all is OK except the Aura did not find Dave (Ch 19).

Full Freeview on Mendip says Dave is on COM5/ArqA (C33) so I did a manual tune of C33 and still it did not find it.

It did find Dave on Wenvoe (Wales) but, not surprisingly, it was very broken up.

Any ideas where Dave has gone? Is it still on COM5/ArqA? It is on COM5/ArqA from Wenvoe.

| Tue 1 Feb 2022 12:13:15 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

If the Wenvoe version has been selected, is the Mendip version up in the 800s?

| Tue 1 Feb 2022 12:33:43 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnH77

special member

Wenvoe was in the 800s.

Either the problem has fixed itself or I made a mistake because it is now working fine.

I don't think I made a mistake because I didn't see it when I did an automatic tune which caused me to do a manual tune specifically to find Dave and I couldn't see it after the retune. It wasn't in the EPG either not when I scrolled through the programmes.

There is no maintenance work shown for Mendip.

Strange ...

| Tue 1 Feb 2022 12:45:30 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Delete any versions of Dave already found and anything currently occupying the new and old slots (whatever they may be) and then do the manual scan.

| Tue 1 Feb 2022 14:04:42 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

bobspark

Yes I found some SD stations breaking up after automatic retune re station number moves. Did a manual tune check and tune of faulty ones and all came good.
    Mendip 32,34,48,33,36, local 30 and HD 35 and 55

| Tue 1 Feb 2022 14:27:57 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.