My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura Signal Problems

(26 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

BJ321

It was the Auras 4 tuners and high capacity that attracted me. So how many tuners does the Manhatten have? I found that to be the major limitation of the HDR Fox T2.

Humax can simply sort all their problems out by the old maxim of business: "LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS ..."

| Wed 29 Dec 2021 11:53:59 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

JefUK

The Manhattan T3-R has only two - so it is just like the Fox T2 in that respect.

But I now find with Freeview Play that 2 tuners is not such a significant limitation, especially for BBC programs. A small number of them are even in UHD!

The Manhattan will be delivered today, so within a few days I will post an initial report.

| Wed 29 Dec 2021 12:39:05 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

bobspark

Yes its all very disappointing will try to change mine after the Xmas period has calmed down. Tried everything under the sun par installing a new log periodic aerial and amplifier. "Havenview" in another thread put his finger on the problem when he found if you rebooted on a SD channel which was breaking up ,it wood come good with 100% quality and then if you changed channel it would break up again.
    I ignored all the bad reviews thinking they would have sorted it by now buying a £50 off one from Humax Direct.
    All my other kit works fine!

| Wed 29 Dec 2021 13:17:39 #23 |
  4. brian

brian

special member

BJ321 - 2 hours ago  » 
    It was the Auras 4 tuners and high capacity that attracted me. So how many tuners does the Manhatten have? I found that to be the major limitation of the HDR Fox T2.
    Humax can simply sort all their problems out by the old maxim of business: "LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS ..."

The aura has 3 tuners, and the Manhattan T3-R has 2 tuners.

| Wed 29 Dec 2021 13:58:11 #24 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

BJ321

Yes I realised there are only 3 tuners in the Aura - so to clarify what I meant: You can record 3 channels and watch a 4th if the multiplexes allow it.

| Fri 31 Dec 2021 19:54:02 #25 |
  6. brian

brian

special member

BJ321 - 6 mins ago  » 
    Yes I realised there are only 3 tuners in the Aura - so to clarify what I meant: You can record 3 channels and watch a 4th if the multiplexes allow it.

You can actually record 4 channels, and watch a 5th if the multiplexes allow it.

| Fri 31 Dec 2021 20:02:16 #26 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.