My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Fragmented picture/lack of signal

(35 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Philh - 47 mins ago  » 
    One thing I did notice was as the new unit was updating itself was first in the list of fixes was to repair “Pixelating image issues”!!

What is the software version please?

| Tue 29 Mar 2022 21:41:54 #31 |
  2. Manclad

Manclad

It's about time Humax issued an update to address quite a few problems they've been made aware of months ago. But it seems to me they don't want to know... they've gone very quiet and non-responsive

| Wed 30 Mar 2022 15:09:44 #32 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

phlppip

special member

Manclad - 1 hour ago  » 
    It's about time Humax issued an update to address quite a few problems they've been made aware of months ago. But it seems to me they don't want to know... they've gone very quiet and non-responsive

You are quite right they no longer care about customers clearly I have bought her max boxes since the first came out and currently have 2 auras but certainly won't be buying any more unless issues are sorted in the next couple of months but realistically I cannot see that happening.

| Wed 30 Mar 2022 16:21:57 #33 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Philh

Humax Aura 4K FVP-4KGTR version 9 build PTT1-190528-001, kernel version 4.9.189-1-12pre,
    #MonMay32. Doesn’t seem to show the date of the update anymore. If you can face losing all your stuff then a factory reset and then get whatever update. It throws at you may be worth a try if you can’t get your Aura replaced under warranty. It’s all a bit disappointing in these days of mass production to have so many “rogue” units around!

| Mon 4 Apr 2022 14:12:40 #34 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Philh

Anyone here experiencing the odd reboot whilst using your Aura. There is another post on this forum where quite a few people are finding this. I have had it happen a few times over the last month or so.

| Mon 23 May 2022 15:54:51 #35 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.