My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

HDCP not valid?

(160 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

JamesB

special member

It may not. As I understand it, the update will just be the same fix the user has already applied by USB.

Foxmeister - what model is your TV, may I ask?

| Mon 28 Dec 2015 11:17:08 #131 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Resqdogs

Same problem here for a couple of weeks. I have to turn the box off and on again, and then it is fine! But it is annoying. I don't want to revert to before the update, as the instructions for downloading to a memory stick etc, and then factory reset and loosing all the series links etc seems a pain !! I have a Humax 1100 with no scart connection and a sony bravia KDL 32U4000. Many Thanks

| Mon 28 Dec 2015 15:23:13 #132 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

You do not have to revert 'to before the update' you can try the later version, still in beta, see first posts for links to download.

| Mon 28 Dec 2015 16:39:15 #133 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

rekabws

Hi, I seem to be having a similar problem to several other on here. I get the black screen with audio and messages re no HDCP is not valid, AV Blocked but this is on two other TV's via a video sender when turning the main TV off (e.g. when going to another room to watch one of the other TV's). The only way I get a picture on the remote TV's is to leave that main TV on. Any advice would be most welcomed.

| Tue 29 Dec 2015 18:24:19 #134 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

rekabws - 1 minute ago  » 
    Hi, I seem to be having a similar problem to several other on here. I get the black screen with audio and messages re no HDCP is not valid, AV Blocked but this is on two other TV's via a video sender when turning the main TV off (e.g. when going to another room to watch one of the other TV's). The only way I get a picture on the remote TV's is to leave that main TV on. Any advice would be most welcomed.

Welcome to our forum. Is your box connected directly by HDMI to your TV or by an AV receiver ? If the latter what make and model of receiver ?

| Tue 29 Dec 2015 18:28:51 #135 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

rekabws

The main TV is connected to the HDR-1010S via HDMI. The sender is connected to the HDR-1010S via SCART. All TV's are Sony Bravia.

| Thu 31 Dec 2015 13:18:44 #136 |
  7. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

rekabws - 5 minutes ago  » 
    The main TV is connected to the HDR-1010S via HDMI. The sender is connected to the HDR-1010S via SCART. All TV's are Sony Bravia.

If you turn off the power completely to the TV do you get your analogue output back ? I don't get the issue with a direct hdmi to my Panasonic TV. I do though when connected via a Yamaha AV receiver.

| Thu 31 Dec 2015 13:26:30 #137 |
  8. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

rekabws - 1 day ago  » 

Installing the software linked to at the top of this thread should fix it.

| Thu 31 Dec 2015 13:38:52 #138 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

rekabws

Hi, just tried again a few times turning the main TV off completely. Got the same result but immediately instead of the usual 45 seconds delay. I maybe looking in the wrong place but I don't see a link for any software.

| Thu 31 Dec 2015 14:05:04 #139 |
  10. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Save you searching for links which appear in the first post of this thread:

http://www.freesat.co.uk/help/got-freesat/fix-a-problem/tv-hdmi-issues

| Thu 31 Dec 2015 14:22:12 #140 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.