(892 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

kr002

special member

It's a pain to keep changing it manually my Sony 4k changes automatically

| Mon 30 Nov 2020 18:47:32 #447 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Clem_Dye

Any more news on whether the Android Netflix or NowTV app. issues will be sorted? I'm holding-off flexing the plastic until they're sorted, although I am beginning to wonder if they ever will.

| Tue 1 Dec 2020 15:19:18 #448 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

phlppip

special member

Any news on any software updates yet, I don't appear to have had any since the box was bought (9th Oct date showing on system).

| Tue 1 Dec 2020 16:40:18 #449 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

boogersa

special member

phlppip - 7 mins ago  » 
    Any news on any software updates yet, I don't appear to have had any since the box was bought (9th Oct date showing on system).

My aura has a latest date of 29th October for firmware. Strange why they are different. Have you tried a manual update? Maybe there are boxes out there with different firmware versions? Perhaps the latest version is more stable?

| Tue 1 Dec 2020 16:49:58 #450 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

phlppip

special member

boogersa - 10 mins ago  » 

phlppip - 7 mins ago  » 

My aura has a latest date of 29th October for firmware. Strange why they are different. Have you tried a manual update? Maybe there are boxes out there with different firmware versions? Perhaps the latest version is more stable?

sorry i meant 29th, typo.

| Tue 1 Dec 2020 17:00:27 #451 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Flutty

My Aura has now started to Re-boot during watching programmes on Catch-Up, it will just go black, then LED goes out and Humax and Android logos appear, I hope this isnt yet another bug . . . . as many others I still havent had any replies to my emails to Humax, I get most of the tips from here how to work around problems. I am keeping my Humax YouView box clinging on to life as long as I can as I cant see to trust the Aura yet. Its a shame as the Aura is very fast and picture quality seems very good.

| Tue 1 Dec 2020 18:21:47 #452 |
  7. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

kr002 - 23 hours ago  » 
    It's a pain to keep changing it manually my Sony 4k changes automatically

Your TV is only a display. It cannot change automatically. All it can do is tell a source device what it can handle. This takes place during the HDMI HDCP handshake.

Whatever signal it gets from a remote device it will scale it up to 2160P if the source is not already 2160p.

This is no automatic, it's the only way to get a full screen image.

| Tue 1 Dec 2020 18:34:33 #453 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Bjwgorman

phlppip - 6 hours ago  » 

There is an update due this week. One of the fixes is signal issues. The app is also due next week.

| Tue 1 Dec 2020 23:30:27 #454 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

phlppip

special member

Bjwgorman - 10 hours ago  » 

phlppip - 6 hours ago  » 

There is an update due this week. One of the fixes is signal issues. The app is also due next week.

That is good news and not before time, may I ask how do you know this?

| Wed 2 Dec 2020 9:51:04 #455 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Bjwgorman

phlppip - 13 hours ago  » 

Bjwgorman - 10 hours ago  » 

phlppip - 6 hours ago  » 

That is good news and not before time, may I ask how do you know this?

I called them yesterday.

| Wed 2 Dec 2020 22:58:28 #456 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.