My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Netflix and NOW TV

(35 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Yan2k

Mattsan1 - 13 hours ago  » 

Nope - just tried this but unfortunately the problem remains with the infoframe turned off..
    It does sound ever so like the PLEX issue outlined above but stopping the video and exiting the NOW TV app doesn't resolve it. A force close of the app is still needed...
    Hopefully Humax will do something in the firmware that fully kills all closed apps before too long.

Not something ive come across but then i very rarely use the NOW TV app and when i do its more likely to be the one on my TV then the Aura box

| Wed 14 Apr 2021 8:12:44 #31 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

rich19861112

Anyone know if the latest updates have fixed the now tv issue? Noticed my box updated with a different frontend in the last day

| Sat 24 Apr 2021 11:28:53 #32 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Finchy313

Ok since original post the NOW TV apk is no longer available so if you are after it or the Netflix apk then post here and someone may be able to pass them on.

Does that older apk still work since Now TV rebranded to Now and updated all their apps?

| Sun 25 Apr 2021 9:45:03 #33 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

SteveNotts

Finchy313 - 5 hours ago  » 

Ok since original post the NOW TV apk is no longer available so if you are after it or the Netflix apk then post here and someone may be able to pass them on.

Does that older apk still work since Now TV rebranded to Now and updated all their apps?

Still working for me but just not updated to new Logo.

Is there a newer APK?

| Sun 25 Apr 2021 14:49:03 #34 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Finchy313

My Sony Bravia TV has a newer version and from what I can tell it was that version that was being used.

| Sun 25 Apr 2021 17:15:26 #35 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.