My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

New software version 3.00.77

(60 posts)
  1. shadowhood

shadowhood

Thanks Barry. Seems outrageous that a problem on their side that has left me with no recording facility will make me £55 out of pocket. I've contacted them and await their response. No way I'm shelling out a penny for this.

| Sun 16 Jul 2017 15:39:35 #21 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

shadowhood, I am curious - you mention 1% used, can you check System Settings > Harddisk. Does it see the disk at all?

If it does then it is not the same problem or it may be that it is and the component is on it's way out but not yet fully failed.

I, like other users, have seen recordings temporary disappear on one or two occasions but they are normally restored by a full power down, a 10 minute wait and a reboot.

| Sun 16 Jul 2017 16:10:13 #22 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

shadowhood - 1 hour ago  » 
    Thanks Barry. Seems outrageous that a problem on their side that has left me with no recording facility will make me £55 out of pocket. I've contacted them and await their response. No way I'm shelling out a penny for this.

Your call, don't shoot the messenger.

Good luck with getting a different offer from support.

| Sun 16 Jul 2017 17:41:17 #23 |
  4. shadowhood

shadowhood

Hi REPASSAC,no HDD in my System Settings. In the Storage file, it tells me to "connect a USB HDD to be able to record programmes".

| Sun 16 Jul 2017 22:46:34 #24 |
  5. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Then it is the component failure problem, bad luck.

| Mon 17 Jul 2017 12:43:12 #25 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

StephenB

I've got exactly the same issue. I've tried a new HDD and nothing... it worked fine prior to the firmware update. I've contacted support today asking for a link to download an older firmware to try on my devices, but no reply yet. (they promised to email me a link)

| Mon 17 Jul 2017 23:34:25 #26 |
  7. Barry

Barry

senior admin

StephenB - 10 hours ago  » 
    I've got exactly the same issue. I've tried a new HDD and nothing... it worked fine prior to the firmware update. I've contacted support today asking for a link to download an older firmware to try on my devices, but no reply yet. (they promised to email me a link)

Welcome to our Forum

If no joy with support then PM me and I'll provide a link to version 3.00.44, however I do not think this will help in solving your issue.

| Tue 18 Jul 2017 9:55:02 #27 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Stuart123

Ive got the same issue with the hard drive. Everything was fine until the new update, now my box takes alot longer in booting up. Barry is it possible if i could have the link to revert back to previous version ?

Thanks
    Stuart

| Tue 18 Jul 2017 12:05:04 #28 |
  9. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

Confirm recordings are now missing / HDD not detected on boot up?

| Tue 18 Jul 2017 12:14:29 #29 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Stuart123

Hi Barry

Yes my recordings have all gone, but it's still detecting my HDD and I can format the drive . My unit takes a lot longer to boot, but when it boots up it seems to hangs for a good 5 minutes before I can do anything. All in all it's running alot slower than it was before the update.
    Also forgot to add that I've done a hard reset.

Hope this makes sence
    Thanks
    Stuart.

| Tue 18 Jul 2017 15:02:41 #30 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.