My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Schedule Not Displaying Info for Series

(56 posts)
  1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

The Chase recorded all episodes last week even though Fri 21st never had the icon in the EPG or was listed to record in the schedule?

All next weeks episodes are listed in schedule to record and have EPG icon.

Dickensons real Deal recorded all epsiodes last week even though again Fri 21st never had the icon in the EPG or was listed to record in the schedule.

Next week is a different series so new timer set.

| Sun 23 Jan 2022 9:40:58 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

I currently have 13 programmes showing "getting information.." with stuff for a couple of days to next Friday, all series linked and almost all short/current series (not long running such as The Chase or DRD).

| Sun 23 Jan 2022 11:06:04 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

I think "Getting information" usually marks a series where the Series CRID is no longer valid because the broadcaster has changed it, and so will need to be reprogrammed from the EPG if there is an upcoming edition.

Edit: Just thinking that the above is not always true because I have the BBC repeats of Eggheads programmed and it was off-air for two weeks (due to Snooker and Bowls and so would have been marked "Getting Information"), but now that it is returning tomorrow, it has picked up again.

| Sun 23 Jan 2022 14:38:12 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

It does look like a crid change but that shouldn't be the case mid series of (let's say) a crime thriller.

| Sun 23 Jan 2022 15:21:53 #24 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

SSThing - 4 hours ago  » 
    It does look like a crid change but that shouldn't be the case mid series of (let's say) a crime thriller.

You would hope, but .?.?.?.?.

| Sun 23 Jan 2022 19:43:00 #25 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jemict

I'm having this issue on both my boxes, both 5000T. I've even cancelled the series and set it up again only for it to happen again.

I've never had this issue before and had one of my boxes since around September 2020.

It's getting really annoying as almost have to check daily that the next linked recording is set. I thought I would leave it to see if the recording would still go ahead as planned but it didn't.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

| Thu 27 Jan 2022 20:50:25 #26 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

There is a discussion going on over at hummy.tv about a somewhat similar problem that is affecting the HDR-FOX T2 and in that case the boxes affected are those that are continuously tune to the BBC B HD multiplex. Are the FVP users on this thread normally tune to HD multiplex?

| Fri 28 Jan 2022 0:15:04 #27 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

I certainly watch HD channels 99% of the time.

| Fri 28 Jan 2022 9:45:22 #28 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jemict

Martin Liddle - 16 hours ago  » 

in that case the boxes affected are those that are continuously tune to the BBC B HD multiplex. Are the FVP users on this thread normally tune to HD multiplex?

I am tuned to an HG multiplex but how would I know if it's BBC B HD Multiplex?

| Fri 28 Jan 2022 17:06:24 #29 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jemict

Ok I found the thread being referred to on Hummy.tv and tried changing to a non HD channel. After a few minutes my Series Links populated properly again.

I've done as suggested and set up a couple of manual 20 minute recordings around 4am so my box is switching channels onto a non HD channel.

Hopefully this will solve the problem until someone works out why it's started doing this when it wasn't doing it before.

| Fri 28 Jan 2022 17:54:09 #30 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.