My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Single Channel keeps freezing

(24 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Tweet potato

Tweet potato - 2 hours ago  » 
    Same issue for me with Dave with an Aura box. It is ok for a few minutes and then freezes. No other channels on the same mux have an issue. Factory reset does not fix the issue.

Noticed this also effects Sky Arts, which makes sense being on the same mux.

| Sat 24 Aug 2024 17:47:50 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

BillionSteve - 4 hours ago  » 
    I also experience the "random" freeze of U & Dave when it goes onto an ad break, typically after the first ad plays. Using Aura.
    In addition, the sound on that channel, especially noticeable when there is something like and audience clapping (eg in QI or HIGNY) is really distorted.
    Both seemed to start at around the time they rebranded a little while ago.
    Not yet tried the Beta update but am certainly willing to give it a go.

You need to report the problem to Humax and they may then offer you the Beta update, if they do please report back and tell us if it worked. Also this thread covers the same issue https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/sky-arts

| Sat 24 Aug 2024 18:32:18 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Tweet potato - 46 mins ago  » 

Tweet potato - 2 hours ago  » 
    Same issue for me with Dave with an Aura box. It is ok for a few minutes and then freezes. No other channels on the same mux have an issue. Factory reset does not fix the issue.

Noticed this also effects Sky Arts, which makes sense being on the same mux.

It is affecting several channels on Com5. It seems worse at different times of the day with some channels appearing fine in the morning and unwatchable in the evening.

| Sat 24 Aug 2024 18:35:11 #23 |
  4. kingsmiller

kingsmiller

A few days ago Humax sent me a software update , now on version ….

“The updated version number you are supposed to see will be 1.00_63_240816_cc218e48d.”

I have tried this version and it works fine, hopefully Humax will now run it out as a new release.

| Tue 3 Sep 2024 20:55:00 #24 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.