special member

Mars - 3 mins ago  » 

grahamlthompson - 4 mins ago  » 

Mars - 10 mins ago  » 

grahamlthompson - 28 mins ago  » 

Jthspace - 14 mins ago  » 

grahamlthompson - 34 mins ago  » 

Jthspace - 27 mins ago  » 
    Got my sound sorted (well almost). Dived behind the TV and pulled all the cables out of everything and started from scratch. The Humax remote main On/Off (programmed TV button for LG and Inputs) now switches the humax box, tv and panasonic sound box on and the volume level is consistent across all devices EXCEPT that volume up/down on the humax remote still does not change the volume on the Sound box. However, volume levels are consistent across the three devices so no sudden surprise if you switch away from the Humax. As I now also have a Firestick 4K I have retired my Apple TV.
    Just loaded Disney+ from the app store and it works fine.
    My system preferences show
    Model - FVP-4KGTR
    Application version -1.00_25_2-1029_0a7a47a
    Firmware version - 00.09.09
    System ID - A31d9F00
    Update date - Oct 29,2020 11:06:43 am

Can you please check the application version that is definetely a 2-1029.
    Should be no dash but 21029_ etc
    eg Application version: 1.00_25_201029_0a7a47a

Typo on ipad autocorrect. Should read 1.00_25_201029_0a7a47a

Same as mine. Baffled why I haven't got disney+ Wanting to test atmos passthrough.

You must be unlucky as it is the most prominent app when I go to Google Play (Get More Apps)! Have you tried installing from the Google Play Website on a computer: https://play.google.com/store

I already have the app on my Windows 10 laptop. Afaik there is no web browser app for the aura.

You can install apps from the Google Play website on your computer to any compatible Android device including the Aura.

How there is no install option ? Because it says already installed.

| Fri 13 Nov 2020 16:01:03 #275 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Mars - 3 mins ago  » 

Mars - 10 mins ago  » 

Got my sound sorted (well almost). Dived behind the TV and pulled all the cables out of everything and started from scratch. The Humax remote main On/Off (programmed TV button for LG and Inputs) now switches the humax box, tv and panasonic sound box on and the volume level is consistent across all devices EXCEPT that volume up/down on the humax remote still does not change the volume on the Sound box. However, volume levels are consistent across the three devices so no sudden surprise if you switch away from the Humax. As I now also have a Firestick 4K I have retired my Apple TV.
    Model - FVP-4KGTR
    System ID - A31d9F00

Same as mine. Baffled why I haven't got disney+ Wanting to test atmos passthrough.

You must be unlucky as it is the most prominent app when I go to Google Play (Get More Apps)! Have you tried installing from the Google Play Website on a computer: https://play.google.com/store

I already have the app on my Windows 10 laptop. Afaik there is no web browser app for the aura.

You can install apps from the Google Play website on your computer to any compatible Android device including the Aura.

How there is no install option ? Because it says already installed. sideloading it requires a copy of the APK on a mobile device. Apps to fire appears to install it but fails.

| Fri 13 Nov 2020 16:01:51 #276 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

dxbetv

grahamlthompson - 31 secs ago  » 

Mars - 3 mins ago  » 

Mars - 10 mins ago  » 

Model - FVP-4KGTR
    System ID - A31d9F00

You haven't got it hidden have you? There is an option to hide apps I think.

| Fri 13 Nov 2020 16:02:58 #277 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

dxbetv - 47 secs ago  » 

grahamlthompson - 31 secs ago  » 

Mars - 3 mins ago  » 

Mars - 10 mins ago  » 

Model - FVP-4KGTR
    System ID - A31d9F00

You haven't got it hidden have you? There is an option to hide apps I think.

It's not in the list when you display all apps in settings

| Fri 13 Nov 2020 16:04:27 #278 |
  5. Mars

Mars

special member

grahamlthompson - 2 mins ago  » 

Mars - 3 mins ago  » 

Mars - 10 mins ago  » 

Model - FVP-4KGTR
    System ID - A31d9F00

How there is no install option ? Because it says already installed. sideloading it requires a copy of the APK on a mobile device. Apps to fire appears to install it but fails.

Click on install and it will list your Android devices (it must be installed on one and your computer is presumably not an Android device).

| Fri 13 Nov 2020 16:05:37 #279 |
  6. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Mars - 23 mins ago  » 

Mars - 10 mins ago  » 

Model - FVP-4KGTR
    System ID - A31d9F00

There is no install button

Attachments

1. No_Install_Button.jpg (381.4 KB, 14 downloads) 3 years old
    | Fri 13 Nov 2020 16:21:05 #280 |
  7. Mars

Mars

special member

Mars - 23 mins ago  » 

Mars - 10 mins ago  » 

Model - FVP-4KGTR
    System ID - A31d9F00

There is no install button

Click on Installed button and it will bring up a list of Android devices then choose the Humax Aura and it should give you the option to install.

| Fri 13 Nov 2020 16:27:08 #281 |
  8. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Right had to unpair the Bluetooth remote ( On my remote the Apps button doesn't work when bluetooth is paired. This get you the get more apps button. Disney+ is not in the list.

| Fri 13 Nov 2020 16:53:05 #282 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

larkim

special member

But what does it say when you view on a PC (or even in a browswer window on a phone) as suggested above? Is Disney+ installed on your phone at all (it was on mine)?

Apps button works on mine with BT pairing in place, btw.

| Fri 13 Nov 2020 16:55:40 #283 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Eldienne

Question relating to volume...is is possible to control the volume of the actual aura box rather than the TV itself? I am thinking if I connect via optical to soundbar, can I control the volume of the Aura box?

| Fri 13 Nov 2020 17:10:12 #284 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.