My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Only 1 minute recorded on schedule programmes

(57 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Billthebus

Wow. So glad to find this post and its not just me. Have been in contact several times with Humax over last couple of weeks and yet to receive a satisfactory reply. After noticing this problem I have at Humax request been testing using HD, SD and +1 recordings and its hit and miss with all. Used particularly renovation nation as its daily and had failed recordings on all 3 formats showing no stable reason failing. What is strange is i have an older 4000t which I have re-set up and that has recorded all programmes correctly and without fail so suggest this is a Humax Aura problem and not channel 4.
    Have now cancelled continuous record and set up each day individually so will see how that works.
    I do hope this problem is sorted soon, suggest everybody mails Humax to put extra pressure on, as watching all these adverts on catch up is annoying the hell out of me hehe.

Bill

| Thu 20 Oct 2022 11:55:26 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Billthebus

Billthebus - 4 hours ago  » 
    Wow. So glad to find this post and its not just me. Have been in contact several times with Humax over last couple of weeks and yet to receive a satisfactory reply. After noticing this problem I have at Humax request been testing using HD, SD and +1 recordings and its hit and miss with all. Used particularly renovation nation as its daily and had failed recordings on all 3 formats showing no stable reason failing. What is strange is i have an older 4000t which I have re-set up and that has recorded all programmes correctly and without fail so suggest this is a Humax Aura problem and not channel 4.
    Have now cancelled continuous record and set up each day individually so will see how that works.
    I do hope this problem is sorted soon, suggest everybody mails Humax to put extra pressure on, as watching all these adverts on catch up is annoying the hell out of me hehe.
    Bill

Well that didn't work either. Set for individual record and failed at 1st attempt. 1 min only recorded.
    Todays reply from Humax.
    'Hi Bil

Thank you for the updates, this has been passed to be looked into, we will find the source of the issue, and have it resolved, we do apologize'

Not in any rush then!!!

| Thu 20 Oct 2022 16:10:20 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Billthebus

Billthebus - 4 hours ago  » 
    Bill

Well that didn't work either. Set for individual record and failed at 1st attempt. 1 min only recorded.
    Todays reply from Humax.
    'Hi Bil

Thank you for the updates, this has been passed to be looked into, we will find the source of the issue, and have it resolved, we do apologize'

Not in any rush then!!!

| Thu 20 Oct 2022 16:11:11 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Drewby

Hello, me too. One minute recorded of Taskmaster on C4 SD for the last two weeks.

| Fri 21 Oct 2022 21:28:29 #24 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

zebs

Having the same issue too taskmaster along with other programs. Good to know I'm not the only one!

Sounds like the issue maybe more with Channel 4 rather than the Humax? Or maybe in the way Humax is processing the C4 data?

| Sat 22 Oct 2022 13:22:54 #25 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Billthebus

zebs - 2 mins ago  » 
    Having the same issue too taskmaster along with other programs. Good to know I'm not the only one!
    Sounds like the issue maybe more with Channel 4 rather than the Humax? Or maybe in the way Humax is processing the C4 data?

As stated in an earlier post I have a Humax 4000T and set up side by side with Aura. All recordings are fine with 4000T so thinking its either an Aura problem or the way the Aura is reading info. Either way Humax don't seem overly concerned, see my earlier post. Think we should all contact Humax to see if pressure pushes them to find s solution.

| Sat 22 Oct 2022 13:28:37 #26 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

Billthebus - 1 hour ago  » 

zebs - 2 mins ago  » 

As stated in an earlier post I have a Humax 4000T and set up side by side with Aura. All recordings are fine with 4000T so thinking its either an Aura problem or the way the Aura is reading info. Either way Humax don't seem overly concerned, see my earlier post. Think we should all contact Humax to see if pressure pushes them to find s solution.

And as stated in the other thread about exactly the same issue, it affects other models too (4000t included).

| Sat 22 Oct 2022 14:37:01 #27 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

Mine successfully recorded the last episode of Somewhere Boy, so will be interesting to see if it records Gogglebox tonight at its new Saturday night slot.

| Sat 22 Oct 2022 15:58:06 #28 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

kr002

special member

Think gogglebox was only moved for Friday night live
    Celebrity gogglebox is back next Friday

| Sat 22 Oct 2022 19:21:55 #29 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

Harters - 18 hours ago  » 
    Mine successfully recorded the last episode of Somewhere Boy, so will be interesting to see if it records Gogglebox tonight at its new Saturday night slot.

Well it recorded in full last night, so hopefully............

| Sun 23 Oct 2022 10:36:35 #30 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.